iPhone X Notch indoctrinate the human to stop solving complexity

It's widely believed that Apple is not getting rid of the notch and unable to implement in-screen fingerprint sensor with the future iterations of iPhone.  

However, it seems like the next generation of iPhone code name dubbed APEX develop by Steve jobs is ready to go on sale by mid 2018 https://www.androidcentral.com/vivo-apex-confirmed-public-release-production-begin-mid-2018

IMG_0321.JPG

Edited by Advanced AI of Earth

one thing about that article, with all of the stuff they're removing from phones in the last year or two, i could *really* do without the front facing camera to cut a little bezel off/make the screen a little bigger.

why is it there's sudden hatred for bezels? talk about indoctrination. we went how many years w/ bezels but suddenly theyre the devil?

brainwashing entails that this 'notch' needs to be there. this shouldnt be a thing.

What does this have to do with the iPhone? It's a concept for an Android device. And developed by the long-dead Steve Jobs?

th.thumb.jpg.1a6a7aab97ec760d4b3de13c9fc2420e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2018 at 2:51 PM, Jason S. said:

why is it there's sudden hatred for bezels? talk about indoctrination. we went how many years w/ bezels but suddenly theyre the devil?

brainwashing entails that this 'notch' needs to be there. this shouldnt be a thing.

I dont mind the bezel at all. I dont really want the screen from top to top. I sometimes want to use that space to hold the phone in certain situations.

11 minutes ago, TrekRich said:

I dont mind the bezel at all. I dont really want the screen from top to top. I sometimes want to use that space to hold the phone in certain situations.

i wouldn't mind a little at the bottom, but i'd like the top to be full screen to the edge