In need of a new game to play

I have kind of hit the end of the games that I currently have and am getting tired of them, I finished Far Cry 5 on normal, and then tried it on the hard setting, but my saved games became corrupted so I have to start all over again. I like the FPS type games, but anything that will hold my interest would be good, I have played around with Neverwinter online, and it is a decent game, but I want something I can play offline as well.

4 hours ago, Circaflex said:

Give the Bioshock series a try. I absolutely loved Bioshock Infinite.

I have played infinite, it was entertaining

Have you looked at Fortnite? https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/battle-pass/season-4

How about BioShock 1 and 2, Singularity (if you can get it on sale), Half-Life 3, the Metro series, Fallout series...etc?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jim K said:

How about BioShock 1 and 2, Singularity (if you can get it on sale), Half-Life 3, the Metro series, Fallout series...etc?

Played the Metro's and Fallout 3

6 hours ago, ZakO said:

BioShock, Prey, Resident Evil 7, Doom, Fallout

Played Prey and Doom, I have ACO, The Witcher 3, Dying light, Titanfall 2, which I have not played for a while!

fortnite battle royale!

15 hours ago, xrobwx said:

Have you looked at Fortnite? https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/en-US/battle-pass/season-4

x1000

On 5/15/2018 at 9:06 AM, jnelsoninjax said:

I have kind of hit the end of the games that I currently have and am getting tired of them, I finished Far Cry 5 on normal, and then tried it on the hard setting, but my saved games became corrupted so I have to start all over again. I like the FPS type games, but anything that will hold my interest would be good, I have played around with Neverwinter online, and it is a decent game, but I want something I can play offline as well.

Destiny 2 can be quite fun... I just got back to it with the latest update and content add. Install discord, get a good team and frag-on.

For offline gaming: I would go with the Bioshock series & Wolfenstein, fun stuff!

Just now, Euphoria said:

Destiny 2 can be quite fun... I just got back to it with the latest update and content add. Install discord, get a good team and frag-on.

Problem I have with games like this is that I HATE playing with random people and do not know a lot of people on the XB that would play games like this. 

5 minutes ago, techbeck said:

Problem I have with games like this is that I HATE playing with random people and do not know a lot of people on the XB that would play games like this. 

Yeah, I hear you, but eventually you find the right people, add them as friends and then try to team up when playing next time.... It is a process, but that's the case with any online game. Just noticed you play it on XB... I am a mostly PC gamer although I have both consoles :) I know that some discord servers have XB groups that you can use for sourcing team members.

Also I find the Destiny 2 PC gamers to be bit more mature comparing to other games I've played (Battlefront 1, COD, Star Wars series, etc...). There are always bad apples but I've been having mainly great experience.

I just finished Assassins Creed Origins. My 1st Assassins Creed game I played. Totally recommend it. 

On 5/15/2018 at 3:06 PM, jnelsoninjax said:

buy Pubg and ill play some duo with ya mate, we can use ingame voip, its as good as dischord.

Maybe try the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, since you mentioned Metro. If you're willing to go outside the genre, I wholeheartedly recommend Ori and the Blind Forest - great art style, music, and very responsive controls. Also try Cuphead if you want to get unreasonably angry at a moving picture. ? 

The recent 2 games from the Tomb Raider reboot are great if you haven't played them yet; with the 3rd game "Shadow of the Tomb Raider" coming out soon it's a good time to play through them again as well :)

14 minutes ago, Sszecret said:

Maybe try the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, since you mentioned Metro. If you're willing to go outside the genre, I wholeheartedly recommend Ori and the Blind Forest - great art style, music, and very responsive controls. Also try Cuphead if you want to get unreasonably angry at a moving picture. ? 

yep Ori and the blind forest is pretty cheap too, for the new defintiive edition.

3 minutes ago, Mando said:

yep Ori and the blind forest is pretty cheap too, for the new defintiive edition.

I think the Definitive Edition is actually the only one available for purchase these days, and frankly for good reason. It has more zones, that warp system, difficulty selection. I've seen it routinely on sale for about half price ($10), but I think it's worth the regular asking price too. 

5 minutes ago, Sszecret said:

I think the Definitive Edition is actually the only one available for purchase these days, and frankly for good reason. It has more zones, that warp system, difficulty selection. I've seen it routinely on sale for about half price ($10), but I think it's worth the regular asking price too. 

Agree totally mate, I bought it first time round, such an underrated game.