data sent is much higher than data received

I would check MSConfig to see what you have running on start up, and also check task manager to see what is using your CPUs.  I see you have Norton Internet Security installed.  My money is that is why you have issues, Norton is notorious for calling home....alot.  

Hope that helps. 

59 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Umm, that's normal? Umm... @BudMan?

Meant to say "not normal"... Was too late to see that. I can't edit the post anymore... :(

VPN:

Sent: 5 million

Received: 350k

So, what is VPN used for?

You are uploading more than 10 times what you are downloading which is not part of any background network protocol handshake.

Ideas:

- you are sharing a hard drive to other computers on the private network and they are using the information as intended

- you are running a Torrent program and have left all your downloads sitting in the torrent directory to be forever continously shared with the world

- you have a trojan or virus that is sending information somewhere

- you are accessing your home computer when you are away and have fogotten you do this

- you have given similar access to friends or family and forgot about it

out of ideas - something has to be at the other end of the pipe and receiving that data so if nothing comes to mind, fire up a network monitor and just find out...

Ok.. So?  What are you doing on this connection?

Here my sent was a bit lower, just moved a file across network now sent is higher..

highersent.thumb.png.d1fda41ced86405867870af9222c63d2.png

Without some context there is nothing wrong with what you posted.