[Official] Share HD Wallpapers Thread

this is mine. can anyone guess which laptop i am using? :D

EDIT: not sure why it is coming out so blurry here as an attachment

yoink! this will go well with my 6430 coming in next week :D Thanks!

I switch between these two every week

1. A scene from the movie Beyond the Black Rainbow and

2. Wallpaper from OSX Lion with some color adjustments

post-27111-0-47955400-1342157153_thumb.j

post-27111-0-55040200-1342157181_thumb.j

It's called Carlton Hill Edinburgh so I guess that's what the image is. Most likely off of interfacelift but I cannot remember

r5Zk6.jpg

post-447111-0-16653100-1342197132_thumb.

I've been using that same wallpaper for probably over a year now.

BTW: It's called "Heart of the Universe". ;)

I've been using that same wallpaper for probably over a year now.

BTW: It's called "Heart of the Universe". ;)

I think I might have gotten it from you :) I found the link on one of the the older "show us your desktop" forums. It's a really nice wallpaper that's easy on the eyes. :)

It's called Carlton Hill Edinburgh so I guess that's what the image is. Most likely off of interfacelift but I cannot remember

r5Zk6.jpg

Very nice. . .it appears that this picture was reworked using HDR toning.

My current wallpaper:

Oh yes, I almost forgot when I visited this I was on my gaming computer... Which obviously has Windows. :p

My Linux desktop:

post-450353-0-13305500-1342240634_thumb.

• Brandon H changed the title to [Official] Share HD Wallpapers Thread
  • Brandon H pinned this topic