Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: June 2018

For the month of June, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia ($9.99 ERP) for free during the month of June. SMITE: Gold Bundle ($99.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from June 16th to July 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Msmite1.png?w=220&h=302

On Xbox 360, starting June 1st, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed ($29.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through June 15th. Then on June 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download LEGO Indiana Jones 2 ($19.99 ERP) for free through June 30th.

boxartlg.jpgboxartlg.jpg

Source

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One
Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games
Xbox Game Pass Games

----

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: May 2018

• dipsylalapo pinned this topic

I've been seeing unofficial posts about this all day today so I've been basically DOS attacking Major Nelson's blog hoping it was wrong :(

2 minutes ago, Skiver said:

I've been seeing unofficial posts about this all day today so I've been basically DOS attacking Major Nelson's blog hoping it was wrong :(

Yeah nothing too exciting there

37 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Yeah nothing too exciting there

Well May was pretty solid, and June is going to be E3 news blitz so I'm not surprised.  Still, this lets me finish the ACC series, Russia is the last one to get and I can put that to bed.

15 minutes ago, George P said:

Well May was pretty solid, and June is going to be E3 news blitz so I'm not surprised.  Still, this lets me finish the ACC series, Russia is the last one to get and I can put that to bed.

Yeah I thought the same. Think it's usually a quiet month before E3. 

I quite enjoy these little AC games, some 2.5D stealth gameplay is fun in my book.  I think they're underrated. 

For those interested Sonic Allstars was one of the greatest karts of last gen. If not greatest, grab it for sure if you don't own it physically already.

Sale alert!

"Biggest Xbox sale of the year starts 07 June"

I'm ready, thought I did just buy a few games off of the GoG sale.  Need moar time!

The sale is here! Lots of the usual stuff on sale here so if you've out previously, now's the perfect time to pick it up. Sale also includes DLC and season passes so worth having a look at.

There's also a bunch of discounts on hardware, it's probably worth pointing out though whilst it may be the first time that MS is discounting the X, I've seen plenty of better offers in the UK. I bought my 1TB One S (with Forza 3 and Hot Wheels) for around £170 brand new. 

• $199 for 500GB Xbox One S console
  • $249 for 1TB Xbox One S bundles
  • $449 for Xbox One X console – the first time it’s ever been discounted
  • Up to 75% off select games including first-time discounts on newly released titles such as Monster Hunter: World, Sea of Thieves and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
  • One month of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass for $1
  • $10 off controllers

Source

I'm surprised they still have 500GB S' out there, I'd have expected them to be gone by now.   Should have 1TB be the default for all systems at this point with how huge these games are getting.     Heck, drop the X to $399 and release a new SKU with a 2TB drive for $499.

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

Not sure if a glitch or not, but Game in the UK are selling the Fallout 4 Season Pass for £1.99

Grab it quick in case it's a mistake https://www.game.co.uk/en/fallout-4-season-pass-784184

shows as £19.99 for me so I assume they fixed it.

Speaking about decent deals though...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Game-Month-Membership-Download/dp/B079XXN6WP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528986549&sr=8-1&keywords=game+pass

6 month Game Pass for £24

1 minute ago, Skiver said:

shows as £19.99 for me so I assume they fixed it.

Speaking about decent deals though...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Xbox-Game-Month-Membership-Download/dp/B079XXN6WP/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1528986549&sr=8-1&keywords=game+pass

6 month Game Pass for £24

Yeah seems like someone made a boo boo. Think it was fixed about an hour after I posted. A damn good deal though. 

I've been seeing that that pop up a lot..it's worth pointing out that Game Pass can be stacked, so you could buy a few and be ready for the next few releases ;)

On 5/30/2018 at 9:54 AM, Vandalsquad said:

For those interested Sonic Allstars was one of the greatest karts of last gen. If not greatest, grab it for sure if you don't own it physically already.

First and last thought before I deleted it: Wow this looks awful compared to the PC version, even on the X.  I hoped it'd have a better showing.

With all the huh bub of E3 dying down, here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 25 June 2018. There are a large number of Telltale games on sale so if you haven't already played or finished off The Walking Dead Series, now's a good time to finish it off before the final chapter drops later this year. 

Source

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

With all the huh bub of E3 dying down, here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 25 June 2018. There are a large number of Telltale games on sale so if you haven't already played or finished off The Walking Dead Series, now's a good time to finish it off before the final chapter drops later this year. 

Source

Man, I never did finish TWD S2, I dunno, kind of forgot about it or lost interest.  I think I switched over to something else and never went back.  I did grab the first Batman season on the GoG sale though.

Just now, George P said:

Man, I never did finish TWD S2, I dunno, kind of forgot about it or lost interest.  I think I switched over to something else and never went back.  I did grab the first Batman season on the GoG sale though.

There's always that charm about the first game, but it's definitely worth playing. They're not long games so when you have an evening free. Plus it's an easy 1000G (if you care)

Check out The Wolf Among Us, probably one of my favs. 

Just now, dipsylalapo said:

There's always that charm about the first game, but it's definitely worth playing. They're not long games so when you have an evening free. Plus it's an easy 1000G (if you care)

Check out The Wolf Among Us, probably one of my favs. 

Oh yeah, I have that one as well, finished it, on Steam, heh, I jump between xbox and pc often so games are scattered between the two.    That game got me to read the comics it's based on, good stuff.

The last sale of June is here. Discounts are valid now through 02 July 2018. A few more Battlefield add-ons are free this week - BF1 - Turning Tides and BF4 - Second Assault. Other than that, the Blizzard Mountain add on for FH3 is reduced as is Killing Floor 2

Source

Spending money on games that I probably won't actually get around to playing for at least 4-5 months from now.  :P

BTW, offtopic, but I'm tempted to start a Halo Infinite thread on here, I've seen quite a lot of YT videos talking about the E3 video, and fan theories etc, makes for some very interesting discussion for Halo fans.   Might be worth doing, even though the game itself is probably at least 2 years out.

1 minute ago, George P said:

Spending money on games that I probably won't actually get around to playing for at least 4-5 months from now.  :P

BTW, offtopic, but I'm tempted to start a Halo Infinite thread on here, I've seen quite a lot of YT videos talking about the E3 video, and fan theories etc, makes for some very interesting discussion for Halo fans.   Might be worth doing, even though the game itself is probably at least 2 years out.

I've managed to find the time to finish off about 4-5 games in the last few months...so proud of myself :P 

Go for it :)