Radeon 9500 Pro Overclocking

Hi,

Im thinking of overclocking my Radeon 9500 Pro since it has pretty poor clock speeds and was thinking whats the best way to cool my card? Ive seen a few VGA coolers on sum sites and wondered which is the best for atual overclocking? I also want the ram to be cooled on the card as im overclocking that too? Anyone got ne ideas:D

Hi,

Im thinking of overclocking my Radeon 9500 Pro since it has pretty poor clock speeds and was thinking whats the best way to cool my card? Ive seen a few VGA coolers on sum sites and wondered which is the best for atual overclocking? I also want the ram to be cooled on the card as im overclocking that too? Anyone got ne ideas:D

Well first of all.. i wouldn't go for passive cooling cause the 9500PRO tends to get hot! i also had a 9500PRO and i couldnt overlcock it a lot with stock cooling.. maybe the zalman with fan should be good? i also saw something a couple off days ago. it was like this big ass heatsink with a fan (similar to the nvidia 5800) but i cant seem to find it now :cry: :happy: