[Click] Megan

Question

As far as being a model, she's not good looking. Take off the straw wig, and let her get older for a few years. She might also consider ass-implants. Again, this is if she wants to be a model.

This girl doesn't look too bad, but I hope you're not presenting her as a model. Because most models are almost flawless, and this girl is covered with flaws.

Such as:

-Her nappy, frizzed out, two color hair. I recommend you tell her to redye her hair or something and maybe try combing it for once.

-Get facial laser surgery. I could be wrong but it looks as if there are a few acne scars on her face...

-Get some ass. And lots of it.

Her style is better than the other girl, but still, not model material. :)

I'm struggling to figure which is the head shot and which is the ass shot. :rofl:

P.S. My girlie reckons you're weird - and she works in Social Services so you must be off the scale of weird!

More spam? :wacko:

Why do you post these things, rpm?? honestly..

this is "Web/Graphic Designers Corner" for @#*$ sake..

I think he's trying to play it off as if these are his friends or something and we should make it seem he's special or something for actually having female friends, if he actually knows these people in the first place.

But who knows?

I think he's trying to play it off as if these are his friends or something and we should make it seem he's special or something for actually having female friends, if he actually knows these people in the first place.

But who knows?

Thats probably the reason. Probably gave them money to let him take pictures of them.

Thats probably the reason. Probably gave them money to let him take pictures of them.

yeah i was thinking the same ... that is NOT PIMPIN rpm! :laugh:

this is:

post-31-1075416675.gif

A day in the life of rpm:

We're just sat here trying to picture his average day. It's frightening...

07:00 a.m. Wake up and choose girlfriend for the day, from the creased up photos under the pillow.

08:00 a.m. Sit photo across table and share cereals. Thank girlfriend for compliments paid across the breakfast table.

09:00 a.m. Show off today's girlfriend to friends. (Run after friends shouting "no please, she is really, honestly....)

10:00 a.m. Take break and lick photo behind bike sheds.

10:30 am: Try to dry photo.

Over to you...

If shes your trophy and you love her, well then ummm you have to know that, because you love her and you 2 share phermones and other bodily fluids she will look better to you than she actually is. If you think shes a trophy your poorly mistaken!

A day in the life of rpm:

We're just sat here trying to picture his average day. It's frightening...

07:00 a.m. Wake up and choose girlfriend for the day, from the creased up photos under the pillow.

08:00 a.m. Sit photo across table and share cereals. Thank girlfriend for compliments paid across the breakfast table.

09:00 a.m. Show off today's girlfriend to friends. (Run after friends shouting "no please, she is really, honestly....)

10:00 a.m. Take break and lick photo behind bike sheds.

10:30 am: Try to dry photo.

Over to you...

hey you forgot the ###### part :laugh: