[Click] Megan

Question

you are the most pathetic person i have ever come across alex. i'm really not joking.

you need to get a life and quit with this stupid **** before someone gets really ****ed and beats the hell out of you.

First she's your best friend, then she's your model, then she's your best friend, then we bash you and give you advice to STOP, then she's your best friend but you love her, then she's your best friend but you cannot love her, your friends with her. Then she's posted on Neowin none stop, then we bash you some more, then you complain about us bashing you, then she's described as Super Mega Fugly, then you bitch, then you start from the top again.

LEARN.

First she's your best friend, then she's your model, then she's your best friend, then we bash you and give you advice to STOP, then she's your best friend but you love her, then she's your best friend but you cannot love her, your friends with her. Then she's posted on Neowin none stop, then we bash you some more, then you complain about us bashing you, then she's described as Super Mega Fugly, then you bitch, then you start from the top again.

LEARN.

Who are we talking about?

LEARN.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think these are girls he stalks!!!!

Phew! I thought I was alone in thinking that. Whatever he is, that young bikini girl image should come down. No good can come of that whichever way you look at it.

you are the most pathetic person i have ever come across alex. i'm really not joking.

you need to get a life and quit with this stupid **** before someone gets really ****ed and beats the hell out of you.

yeah i agree completely...i get a vibe that you've been spoilt rotten and because of that have absolutely no clue

edit: and what sh!ts me off the most is 'ooh your not a man if you don't pull wheelies on your bike. you have a small d!ck if you don't ride you atv on the handlebars'. christ you've got a lot to learn, and i have a feeling your going to learn everything the hard way.

Just something I noticed with this girl...

At no point does she look aware of the camera, why would he get a shot of her ass like that without her modelling it a little. I think she doesn't realise the pics are being taken.

Then look at the quality, a bit grainy... So is he zooming in from a distance??

STALKER. Maybe if he ever met and talked to a girl without feeling the need to take pictures, he'd have something more interesting to post. Or even not need to post at all!

Whats wrong with her neck in the 3rd picture?

:rofl:

also, in the first pic, looks kinda photoshopped, looks like u tried to remove the beard off that one :p :rofl:

Just something I noticed with this girl...

At no point does she look aware of the camera, why would he get a shot of her ass like that without her modelling it a little. I think she doesn't realise the pics are being taken.

Ooooh. Hadn't even looked at that. Freaky.... Seriously freaky...

No, Atlantis said something about Emily posting non-stop, who is that?

No I said

Then she's posted on Neowin none stop

SHE IS posted on Neowin none stop - meaning her photo's

yeah well the really stupid part about this thread is those pics were posted already in a thread they closed because this same exact thing happened.

you need to seek mental help, rpm. honestly... enough with the "hey my parents are rich", "hey look at the butt of this girl i know", "hey look at my expensive atv's", "i took that pic of her butt with my expensive digicam".

grow up.

No I said

SHE IS posted on Neowin none stop - meaning her photo's

I thought you were talking about someone else.