[Click] Megan

Question

I wonder if he's gotten the point yet? :devil:

i doubt it. he still hasn't taken the hint from his 'snow pics' thread a while back where he showed us his expensive satellite dish and expensive ford expedition and expensive house.

Damn.. I just can't believe some of you all.

I'm a stalker I admit it. :rolleyes:

I don't think there is anything anyone can say to stop you posting these bizarre things, as they've tried before. But I have to tell you, my Girly has been watching this thread (a Social Worker) and even she says you certainly fit in the "need help" category. Me I just think you're a danger to yourself, let alone anyone else. Seriously freaky.

RPM. You say you can't believe some of us? What are you strugling to believe. PLEASE, stop osting this crap your freaky stalker!!!!!

Can you explain why you feel the need? Do you have no friends?

This ain't right, its like he's some sort of pedophile taking advantage of 12year old girls :| ... now if u both are the same age ... u both need some serious help u two are f**ked ... and after reading everyone's comments can't u see that nobody wants to see those nasty pics so stop posting and nobody wants to listen to u ramble so stfu. :)

You all need to grow up and keep your opinions if they are of negative nature to yourself!

There is NO reason this thread should be closed beside the fact so much bashing has occured..

Which is against the Neowin rules but oh well forget about them did we?

lol, he doesn't use msn as much as many. I choose to have it running 24/7. But he doesn't :p

Oh and rpm: We know you cannot be banned for what your doing, it's a shame. But I wish the mod's/admin's would regard this as a spam topic, along with the other thousand and odd you've made

hey sniper how come you not on msn :( r u avoiding my requests?

No, I finished the ABTN site in the early hours today so I promised myself a day off just to do my own stuff for a change.

You all need to grow up and keep your opinions if they are of negative nature to yourself!

There is NO reason this thread should be closed beside the fact so much bashing has occured..

Thats bullsh!t. You need to read these comments, it's the only way you're going to learn. If your behaviour irritates everyone who has read this thread, then your most likely going to irritate many other people.....and thats not a good thing. Why won't you take some advice?

if you'd stop posting ridiculous LOOK AT ME threads, you wouldn't have lots of people bashing you. take a hint already.

Bashing? I'd say it's just in this case. Hell, look - you put these pics up non-stop, nobody cares, not one persona wants to see this crud. When you are asked to stop, you persist.

Bashing? I think if I every found you posting pictures of 12 year old girls from my area, I'd bash the crap outta you. Now get a life, seek some help and move on!

And no I will not keep my opinions to myself. Neowin is mostly based upon opinion, and if you don't want an opinion, don't post your pedo-pics! By posting, you are opening yourself to opinion - negative or positive. Surely the avalanche of negative opinion tells you to stop posting?