[Click] Megan

Question

206 answers to this question

I think njlouch may be more accurate than I first thought. Even on that fourth photo, she seems blissfully unaware of a camera pointing at her breasts.

Alex needs to realize that no one cares about his imaginary girlfriends. Stop stalking them Alex. When they say no, they mean no. Go grow some pubes then come back.

its prolly one of those cameras in his glasses or in his hat

lol anything is possilble :laugh:

it will be interesting to see how many more picture this guy posts and how many different girls there are

hes prolly like one of those pervs taking pictures with his cellphone camera

it will be interesting to see how many more picture this guy posts and how many different girls there are

hes prolly like one of those pervs taking pictures with his cellphone camera

Apparently he has enough money for one, so lets not rule it out.

i think someone should find out where he lives to get him some help or something.....

being serious though, he didn't ask really, "what do you think about this girl? do you have a girlfriend/friend that is hotter? do you think she could become a famous model? would your girlfriend let you take pictures of her like this?"

no, he probably just wanted to know how his photo taking skills are, no need to criticize till all end.

Well.. Theres nothing wrong with this thread.. AT ALL.

Continue.. Back on topic! :|

It's weird when using color optmization in photoshop it turns the photo an awful color.. Usually works great.

This ones out of focus towards her breasts but we'll do another shot on sunday. :)

post-31-1075419213.jpg

I've figured it out!

The start of the thread reads with an ominous "Thread will be updated with more pictures in due time.."

I suspect the ransom note to follow shortly. lol

Dear god man! You've posted that image 4105619083650135 f*cking times! Can't you take a hint?! NO ONE CARES! The only thing I can see nice about this girl is her eye color and her teeth, which seem rather straight.