Cash or Card Payments?

How you do prefer to pay for anything?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preferred method of payment?

• Good old fashioned cash
    • Cards and contactless all the way

Mostly card, we do not have contactless offered by the banks in the US yet, at least not that I am aware of. My debit card has a chip in it and 99% of places I go use the chip, but there are a few that still I have to swipe the card, the vending machines at Amazon take cash and card as well as apple, google and Samsung pay, but my phone does not have NFC so Android pay does not work for me, and when I did have a phone with NFC, I still couldn't get it to work :/

Don't even remember last using cash. It is just pretty inconvenient, now that so many things accept cards. I don't know of a single place I go that doesn't accept plastic.

I keep like $10 in my car in case I need parking or whatnot, but since even the vending machines I am around use cards, so the choice is hardly there.

Always credit card. Why not let our money work for us in any situation possible! Our cash back bonus/points from using our credit cards, covers a good amount of our family vacation, or any "wants" that may arise. I do keep $40 in my wallet just in case. It's been there for a while though.