Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: July 2018

For the month of July, Xbox Live Gold members will receive four new free games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program. You can play both Xbox 360 titles on your Xbox One with Backward Compatibility.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Assault Android Cactus ($14.99 ERP) for free during the month of July. Death Squared ($14.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from July 16th to August 15th.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mimage?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

On Xbox 360, starting July 1st, Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through July 15th. Then on July 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Splinter Cell Conviction ($19.99 ERP) for free through July 31st.

image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mimage?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6M

Source

EA Access Games in the Vault for Xbox One

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Games

Xbox Game Pass Games

Xbox Games with Gold & Deals with Gold: June 2018

Probably not the best place for this but I thought I'd drop it here anyways.

Two more titles added to Backward Compatibility

• Assassin's Creed Liberation
  • Ghost Recon - Advanced Warfighter

• 2 weeks later...

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 24 July May 2018. A few titles worth pointing out - 30% off Okami HD and 75% off Plants vs Zombies 2.

Just realised I've neglected this thread a little! Back on it now though. 

Source

Two more titles coming to BC

• Dante's Inferno
  • R.U.S.E

Dante's Inferno also being added to EA's Vault

34 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 24 July May 2018. A few titles worth pointing out - 30% off Okami HD and 75% off Plants vs Zombies 2.

Just realised I've neglected this thread a little! Back on it now though. 

I think you missed the link back to MN's blog?

https://majornelson.com/2018/07/16/this-weeks-deals-with-gold-and-spotlight-sale-130/

• Thanks 1

I enjoyed DI, but yeah, no time atm to play it again, plus still going through my backlog on the PC ATM.

Ultimate Games Sale has kicked off again. 

Up to 65% off games (with an extra 10% for Gold Subscribers). Sales starts today and runs until the end of the month (30/7). A few highlights for me

• 3 month Game Pass for $10/£7.99 - Link
  • 3 month XBL Gold Sub for $10/£7.99 (I think) - Link
  • Borderlands: A Handsome Collection for $19.80/£14.85 - Link
  • Lego Games all 50-60% off
  • Mafia 3 for $16/£14 - Link
  • Resident Evil games are 50-60% off
  • Sunset Overdrive for $7.50/£10 - Link (Love this game and will always recommend it)

Link!

Sweet, RE7 on sale, and play anywhere, since my One X isn't around I can just play it on my gaming PC and still get all the cheevos.   A number of other games I already own but haven't played yet, like Fallout 4 and ME:A, MGS5.   Assassins Creed Origins is tempting though but with the list of games to get through I think i'll hold off on buying it, it should be back on sale again by the time I finish some of the others.   Winter can't come fast enough, need more time to game.

4 minutes ago, Skiver said:

Ah it's time for the good old argument with myself on whether I should buy games like Elite Dangerous and the Witcher

Haha, when I was putting together that list I had exactly the same thoughts. At least you can be confident if you don't buy this time around they'll be sure to pop up during the next Ultimate Game Sale ;)

I went ahead and grabbed RE7 since it's play anywhere and I can actually start it on my PC and maybe replay it on the X later.  I started something else though so it will have to wait till I finish.

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 31st July. Remember the Ultimate Sale is still on!

Source

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 06 August. There's a bunch of Battlefield add-ons that are free (BF1 - Apocalypse, BF4 - China Rising and BF4 - Naval Strike). A few other titles worth pointing out. 

Dishonoured (Definitive Edition) @ £7.50

Doom @ £11.24

The Evil Within @ £7.50

Source

23 minutes ago, dipsylalapo said:

Here are this week’s games and add-on deals on the Xbox Games Store. Discounts are valid now through 06 August. There's a bunch of Battlefield add-ons that are free (BF1 - Apocalypse, BF4 - China Rising and BF4 - Naval Strike). A few other titles worth pointing out. 

Dishonoured (Definitive Edition) @ £7.50

Doom @ £11.24

The Evil Within @ £7.50

Source

I heard the evil within was a good game, might check that out.

• DrunknMunky unpinned this topic