Logitech bluetooth mouse and keyboard won't wake sleeping Windows 10 PC.

I'm using a Logitech MX Master bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard and for some reason neither will wake my HP desktop PC running W10. I go to Device Manager and under mouse it says HID compliant mouse and I click on Power Management and Allow this device to wake the computer is checked. Same thing with the keyboard. So I don't know why neither will wake the PC since allow this device to wake this computer is checked.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Yeah, BT doesn't hold on to devices after it sleeps. You can buy a cheap keyboard at your local store, and stack it away somewhere.

The HID mouse is not for bluetooth.

• 2 weeks later...

Should work.

On 7/1/2018 at 5:11 PM, cosrocket said:

I'm using a Logitech MX Master bluetooth mouse and bluetooth keyboard and for some reason neither will wake my HP desktop PC running W10. I go to Device Manager and under mouse it says HID compliant mouse and I click on Power Management and Allow this device to wake the computer is checked. Same thing with the keyboard. So I don't know why neither will wake the PC since allow this device to wake this computer is checked.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Normally when a system goes to sleep like this, just pressing the power button once (normally flashes) on the system will wake it up from sleep and then everything works.  I do this in my laptop when I Accidentally put it to sleep.  But I never really use the sleep function especially at work since with my dual monitors, they windows are always moved around .  Only power feature like that I use is to dim/turn off the monitors after a certain time.  Only time my laptop goes to sleep is when I undock/redock it and like I said, I just press the power button ones to wake it up.

On 7/1/2018 at 7:20 PM, Mindovermaster said:

The HID mouse is not for bluetooth.

Correct, the power management settings are under the BT adapter in Device Manager.  I checked mine and the save power option is turned off.  But the allow this device to wake the PC up is greyed out and cannot be selected.

• Like 1