Zero Point and Field Propulsion

I've been hooked on watching these alien conspiracy documentaries. Many of them I don't believe, but I watched one on YouTube last night called Zero Point. it was an interview with mainly one guy and a few others who were involved with US-made craft that were back engineered from alien spacecraft. The guys seemed highly credible to me and went into great detail about the theories of and how field propulsion works. They apparently have had this technology for a long time and it's capable of faster than light travel. Plus field energy would pretty much destroy the world economy which is based on fossil fuels.

After watching this, it doesn't seem so outlandish anymore than we've recovered craft and reverse engineered them. What do you guys think?

1 minute ago, Jim K said:

Nope.

:)

lol. If you have time, find it on YouTube and watch it. Might make you wonder.

There have been videos and papers on zero point energy and when applied to propulsion, it does make sense, as the faster you go, the more mass is consumed in the process. 
Eg: With a car, whether it be petrol or electric, the faster you go, the more petrol is consumed, or electric power needed from the battery.
So with that in mind, space craft would require massive amounts of energy to travel faster than light, zero point and field propulsion *could* work but to my knowledge anyway, there is no confirmed means to produce it, and it isn't even known to be a thing at this stage anyway (at least publicly). 
If you can link the video in question, it would be easier to pull it apart for the science and see if it what he or she is talking about is or can be backed up, or as most videos like this tend to be, hypothetical. 

27 minutes ago, patseguin said:

I've been hooked on watching these alien conspiracy documentaries. Many of them I don't believe, but I watched one on YouTube last night called Zero Point. it was an interview with mainly one guy and a few others who were involved with US-made craft that were back engineered from alien spacecraft. The guys seemed highly credible to me and went into great detail about the theories of and how field propulsion works. They apparently have had this technology for a long time and it's capable of faster than light travel. Plus field energy would pretty much destroy the world economy which is based on fossil fuels.

After watching this, it doesn't seem so outlandish anymore than we've recovered craft and reverse engineered them. What do you guys think?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_propulsion#Spacecraft

We know why electromagnetic propulsion works, we just don't know what to put together to make it work well.

Sure, we could move through space without fuel (aside from starlight + solar panels), we'd just be moving incredible slow and or with an incredibly slow acceleration, especially relative to the vast distances between things.

9 minutes ago, Anarkii said:

There have been videos and papers on zero point energy and when applied to propulsion, it does make sense, as the faster you go, the more mass is consumed in the process. 
Eg: With a car, whether it be petrol or electric, the faster you go, the more petrol is consumed, or electric power needed from the battery.
So with that in mind, space craft would require massive amounts of energy to travel faster than light, zero point and field propulsion *could* work but to my knowledge anyway, there is no confirmed means to produce it, and it isn't even known to be a thing at this stage anyway (at least publicly). 
If you can link the video in question, it would be easier to pull it apart for the science and see if it what he or she is talking about is or can be backed up, or as most videos like this tend to be, hypothetical. 

That video was amazing! After watching it I was expecting them to go into great detail about the actual propulsion system in the ARV, with full technical specs and everything. 
The science at the end of the video does seem plausible,  specially how the flux around the craft would create a few thousand volts if not more and its own magnetic field, what I find interesting though is with those plans freely available on the internet, why no one has created a working prototye in their garage and put it on YouTube or something. 
The other thing that I found really interesting was the controls. It was amazingly simple, like too simple and yet, would work perfectly on X, Y and Z axies. 
Impressive find mate! 

On 7/4/2018 at 9:28 AM, Anarkii said:

That video was amazing! After watching it I was expecting them to go into great detail about the actual propulsion system in the ARV, with full technical specs and everything. 
The science at the end of the video does seem plausible,  specially how the flux around the craft would create a few thousand volts if not more and its own magnetic field, what I find interesting though is with those plans freely available on the internet, why no one has created a working prototye in their garage and put it on YouTube or something. 
The other thing that I found really interesting was the controls. It was amazingly simple, like too simple and yet, would work perfectly on X, Y and Z axies. 
Impressive find mate! 

Yeah for sure. I couldn't believe that it only had like 600 views. You are right about the controls though. Very simplistic looking. It's hard to image plopping an interstellar course without a computer or any kind of automation. My guess is that they have made the ARV's with simple controls for "local" traveling. They mentioned being to Mars in only a few minutes. I have always been a bit of a sceptic on ARV's but after watching this video, I am convinced that they have them and the field propulsion. They just can't go public with it because our current world economy would collapse.