ArenaNet CEO Responds to Fired Guild Wars 2 Dev's Ridiculous Claims

This woman is just unbelievable.

She's got her head so far up her ass about how hard women have it, and all the expectations that are upon her, when it was her that was berating probably one of the most polite fans I've ever seen... On and on, riding his ass, but when people aren't having it, suddenly the victim card is played. Oh her struggles of being expected to uphold the reputation of a company... yet, she has zero problems posting with the added context of "as a developer..." in a public forum. She's just completely detached from reality, especially when she seems to make this struggle about society's expectations of her to just smile and bear it, when her male co-worker was fired too.

And of course, cancerous sites like Kotaku would eat it up. Just like Polygon I'm sure...

Biggest problem I have with all of this though is that it minimizes real issues that women go through. Jessica Price is not going through any real struggles other than the problems she's literally created for herself. I will give her bonus points for trying to pat herself on the back though, in her Trumpish speech... :p 

"If fellow devs want to reach out to me - and they have been, in droves - ..."