Forza Horizon 4 Official - Does the UK really have 4 seasons?

Nevermind, I think I find out on the Home Guide. Broadcast & Capture probably? Haha I am clearly an old out of touch man.

10 hours ago, DirtyLarry said:

So I signed up for Mixer, what do I need to do exactly? I choose Launch Mixer but nothing happens, just brings me to the app itself. I am assuming I need to broadcast but not seeing how to do that.

Don't worry about loading it on the xbox that is a way but you need to keep it on and won't be able to game while its running, open a tab in browser and go to the link below and make sure you're signed in with your xbox/microsoft account. Have gained nearly 100,000 influence just having a tab open the last 2 days and a bunch of super spins the only thing I'm really in it for 😂 just click any of the influence streams they run 24/7

I agree with the open ended part of it now to, at least with 3 we got the credits to roll after the showcase events so it felt more finished even if I won't ever get it to 100% haven't seen the credits roll in this once yet and not sure if they will even with all the showcase events done. I only just purchased that house last night managed to get my money back from the spins no FE cars yet at all but got a bunch of others so guess it still pays for its self with the fast travel by miles but.

https://mixer.com/browse/games/559325/forza-horizon-4

This sounds like a good game. I played a lot of FH3 but didn't even touch the Blizzard Mountain DLC. I'm saving myself for RDR2 at the moment. I'll probably buy this and then won't play it for ages

Put some solid hours into this now since release, Level 115, Have about 5 exhibitions left and then they're all complete! All 70 odd or so, Thank god for that. Still need to do some of the story Rentals, Stunt etc but saving a few of them at least until last to enjoy. Have about 30 roads left to discover and then I can call it a day on this one until the expansion comes out or I finish RDR2. Forza's are always massive games and just wish RDR2 wasn't coming out so close to this, but knowing I've finished every race every time I come back to it I won't feel hopefully as much dread as in the past games.

Also I love the forzathon live events that happen every hour or so? It's great watching everyone compete for one goal. I thought I would turn the constant online map and players off, but surprised myself and actually love it.

11 minutes ago, Vandalsquad said:

Put some solid hours into this now since release, Level 115, Have about 5 exhibitions left and then they're all complete! All 70 odd or so, Thank god for that. Still need to do some of the story Rentals, Stunt etc but saving a few of them at least until last to enjoy. Have about 30 roads left to discover and then I can call it a day on this one until the expansion comes out or I finish RDR2. Forza's are always massive games and just wish RDR2 wasn't coming out so close to this, but knowing I've finished every race every time I come back to it I won't feel hopefully as much dread as in the past games.

Also I love the forzathon live events that happen every hour or so? It's great watching everyone compete for one goal. I thought I would turn the constant online map and players off, but surprised myself and actually love it.

Definitely put some solid hours in! Holy cow lol

On 10/9/2018 at 1:51 AM, dipsylalapo said:

Definitely put some solid hours in! Holy cow lol

Probably to much level 140 now 😅

For those wondering you can only do 68 of the 70 exhibitions at the moment which I've done, the last drag strip unlocks in winter on the lake (next season online in a few days I'll come back for). And the Goliath race track requires grinding to get your class up to level 20 in racing to unlock apparently. Roads all explored now, all campaigns done, the only parts I haven't finished on this game are the speed traps and drift zones which I never bother with in any Forza. Maybe if I had more game time for them but just with the amount dropping lately just doesn't happen. This has been a brilliant Forza recommend for anyone specially those who live in the U.K.

CoD drops tomorrow which my mates who only play that and Fifa will want to get into. So two weeks of that before the RDR2 drop.

• Thanks 1

On 10/5/2018 at 11:01 PM, Vandalsquad said:

Don't worry about loading it on the xbox that is a way but you need to keep it on and won't be able to game while its running, open a tab in browser and go to the link below and make sure you're signed in with your xbox/microsoft account. Have gained nearly 100,000 influence just having a tab open the last 2 days and a bunch of super spins the only thing I'm really in it for 😂 just click any of the influence streams they run 24/7

I agree with the open ended part of it now to, at least with 3 we got the credits to roll after the showcase events so it felt more finished even if I won't ever get it to 100% haven't seen the credits roll in this once yet and not sure if they will even with all the showcase events done. I only just purchased that house last night managed to get my money back from the spins no FE cars yet at all but got a bunch of others so guess it still pays for its self with the fast travel by miles but.

https://mixer.com/browse/games/559325/forza-horizon-4

Kick ass. Have that Tab opened right now, will leave it open for the next month!! Thanks for sharing this as I never would have known.

I think I am level 119 right now. I hate Winter as I am done with most of the Dirt Racing and Cross Country stuff, did both of the main events in them as well, so all of the stuff I have left the only way to make them fun in Winter is to change the Blueprint which kind of defeats the purpose of those disciplines. So I am personally waiting for Spring to come. Did the Winterthon chapters challenge (getting those 7,000,000 skill points was a chore), so taking a little break from the game myself until Winter ends in a few days.

Been loving this game so far. I think I'm a level 90, so put some decent time into it (though not as much as I'd liked). I went away for the past two weekends, so haven't been able to binge play. I still don't know what my favorite season is - I guess it would be Autumn just for the beautiful scenery alone. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, Sledge said:

It's basically a destruction derby every race. 

Are there actually people who don't take corners by playing pinball?  It's so damned entertaining!