0 kb file

I've seen a similar thing a few times. Worst case scenario you may need to format the drive to get rid of the bugged file entry.

Sometimes you can run a SFC -Scannow or a chkdsk to scan the drive for errors and it will correct from inside Windows

Sometimes you can boot into a Linux Live distro and delete the file from there

if neither of those work then it may truly be a ghost file left over and I have no idea where those entries are stored in the partition table which is why a format ends up being easier :/

robocopy usually takes care of corrupt files for me.

Hopefully it's not on the root of C:\, I found this blurb on google a long time ago, wish I could credit whoever wrote it up, but it hasn't failed me unless the drive is on its way out:

Create a blank folder somewhere, for example:
C:\Blank_Folder\

Now lets say all of the junk you want to delete is located here:
D:\Keep\Keep\DESTROY\****\***.... etc .etc ..etc...

You're going to use robocopy to Copy that blank folder over top of the DESTROY folder... with /E for subfolders and files... with the /MIR switch which will purge anything that is not in the source (there is nothing... its a blank source)

robocopy c:\Blank_Folder\ D:\Keep\Keep\DESTROY\ /E /MIR  

I see no reason why that wouldn't get the job done. Everything in the DESTROY folder and it's subfolders will be purged 

You can also do some real damage if you don't pay attention to detail with above quote, make sure you back up or move any important data out of the affected directory, but this has solved files that couldn't be deleted, moved, etc etc etc.

If that doesn't work, good luck.

^ nice never thought about that before. I knew RoboCopy was powerful but never delved into it myself yet