Puzzle Games

I hate facebook, why I rarely use it. BUT..

Is there somewhere else I can play FaceBook-like games? Preferably browser/online, and use HTML5. Candy Crush? FarmVille? About 100 other games they have.

I try looking on Steam, but they never have anything as addictive as Candy Crush...

I see some ways to do this on your own computer, but what I find is all old carp from years ago...

Once upon a time there was this extremely addictive game online called Strike-A-Match. The company was BoxerJam.  They dropped off the map after a bunch of years. According to the info, costs were too much.  The are back with another name and another game you might get into. Here is the web addy https://www.jamandcandy.com/kissin-kuzzins/

untitled.jpg

1 hour ago, Mindovermaster said:

I hate facebook, why I rarely use it. BUT..

Is there somewhere else I can play FaceBook-like games? Preferably browser/online, and use HTML5. Candy Crush? FarmVille? About 100 other games they have.

I try looking on Steam, but they never have anything as addictive as Candy Crush...

I see some ways to do this on your own computer, but what I find is all old carp from years ago...

candy crush is available for about every smart phone that sell well. and it is better on touch screen. farmville too. 

unless you just dont have a smartphone, you shouldn't not be looking for desktop play on this type of games :)

6 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

candy crush is available for about every smart phone that sell well. and it is better on touch screen. farmville too. 

unless you just dont have a smartphone, you shouldn't not be looking for desktop play on this type of games :)

I do have a smartphone. As well as a tablet. Only, the thing is, that my niece is using my tablet right now, and my phone is a little too small for me. I currently have a cataract in my left eye. It's a bit hard to see.

13 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

I do have a smartphone. As well as a tablet. Only, the thing is, that my niece is using my tablet right now, and my phone is a little too small for me. I currently have a cataract in my left eye. It's a bit hard to see.

I think you can play popular facebook games on king.com website.  i personally never used the site though. 

but looks like they are the developers for facebook games, including candy crush.

If you have Windows 10 candy crush and a bunch of the others you mentioned are available as UWP apps.

miniclip.com has a bunch of HTML5 games now as well as they still have their catalog of Flash based games.

outside of those options there's plenty of games in the style you want in the Play store; even if you don't want to load them on your phone your PC in your signature should be plenty good enough to run any Android Emulator and do the same :)

15 minutes ago, Jimmy #1 said:

I think you can play popular facebook games on king.com website.  i personally never used the site though. 

but looks like they are the developers for facebook games, including candy crush.

unfortunately the web versions of those games are still Flash based I believe...

52 minutes ago, Brandon H said:

If you have Windows 10 candy crush and a bunch of the others you mentioned are available as UWP apps.

miniclip.com has a bunch of HTML5 games now as well as they still have their catalog of Flash based games.

outside of those options there's plenty of games in the style you want in the Play store; even if you don't want to load them on your phone your PC in your signature should be plenty good enough to run any Android Emulator and do the same :)

I forgot about Miniclip. I used to play on ArmorGames, but a good 90& of their games are on flash.

1 hour ago, Brandon H said:

unfortunately the web versions of those games are still Flash based I believe...

Those are all HTML5, as it is on FaceBook, as well.

36 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Those are all HTML5, as it is on FaceBook, as well.

shows how long it's been since i've checked the web versions :rofl: (Y)