Unsecure wireless network >:)

I bought a new Netgear router today, and as I was setting up the wireless cards on my laptops, I noticed that my neighbor's wireless network was unsecure. They're annoying as hell, so I decided to mess with them.

I downloaded AirSnare to see what everyone was doing.. I saw that his kids (I assume they were his kids) were on Neopets, so I used the in-built messenger in AirSnare to send them Neopet-related "error" messages (since they're apparently too stupid to turn off the messenger service). I was having fun when I noticed AIM packets going in and out.. :devil: So I downloaded AimSniff and spied on his daughter's (or so it seems) conversations. Then I send her messenger messages related to her conversations, and she started getting ****ed at her friends for messing with her computer.

Does anyone have any other suggestions to other ebil stuff I can do? I dont want to do anything too bad.. But I'll be dropping a flyer into their mailbox in a few days, telling them that their network isn't secure and that they can hire me at a very competitive price to secure it for them :yes:

So let this be a lesson to all of you--SECURE YOUR WIRELESS NETWORKS! Or else some n00b script kiddie like me will get kicks from your pain.

grow up kid. you're doing something really stupid.

btw, i purposefully leave my wireless network insecure because i want to share my broadband connection, bah! :p

My next door neighbors are pretty much the worst neighbors you can imagine. They have late weeknight parties where they play really loud music, they barge into people's backyards without permission to get back what their devilish spawn throw in there, and the whole neighborhood hates them. People call the cops on them numerous times.

They had it coming.

:wacko: First, you actually do it. Ok, fine, you can live with it. Than you proceed to tell everyone on Neowin... :pinch:

Hit the netstumbler forum to feel right at home (google net stumbler..)... :devil:

-lieb39