Looking for a file Syncing solution to centralized location

Dear Fellow NeoWin Users,

I am looking for a solution that allows me to have better file sync to a central location that is better than SFTP / FTP such as P2P for my locations that have slow internet.  

I have looked at Resillo but that is almost $120 per computer per year.

Do you have know of a better solution that I can get great transmissions for my windows machines that allows to work for business.

I have a nice synology nas also onsite so please let me hear your opinions...

I run Resillo not sure where your coming up with that price.. You can for sure run it for FREE.. unless you need the pro options.  There is also owncloud and nextcloud that allow for syncing.  Like running your own dropbox.

Do these other locations have synology nas as well? There are built in options for sync then.. I run cloud station server on mine, and my buddy is client to that server and we use a folder to sync stuff between.. If I want to send him 50GB of something drop it in the folder and it shows up on his..

DFS would be a way to do it......Needs to be a domain environment but that is how we have done our syncs with multiple sites (not without its issues, but its free and it works for the most part).