Colon Cleansing Breakfast

I call this my

Colon Cleansing Breakfast

30804188108_684eddd314_c.jpg

If you are constipated and want to clean yourself out, eat this for a few days. You'll have to choose your replacement /artificial sugar of choice or you can eat it as is.

Ingredients 

Original_Spoon_Size.png

f2242253-d60f-4bb1-858c-fd0a3cc9eb92_1.d

large_01a50f0c-a261-4e91-96aa-8406d460ab

BLD002.jpg

7 minutes ago, FunkyMike said:

Somewhere deep down I always knew that this would be the endgame for Neowin ?

I think you should eat this for 1 week and report back with your results!

Well... you could also just move to a balanced diet filled with natural insoluble fiber but then you'd have to ease up on the low-carb thing.  Understand, I'm not in any way saying there is anything wrong with the low-carb plan, just that every 'diet' comes with some shortage of some thing. Low carb for instance tends to be short on insoluble fiber, vegetarians are going to be short on animal proteins etc.  It's a balancing act. If this is your new go-to, go for it. 

Oh, and if I ate that for a week, I'd probably not notice a thing as I eat about 50-60g of non-supplement based fiber a day. That bowl is nothing. Probably tops out at 11 or 12 grams.  

• Like 3

Just get some magnesium citrate... 99 cents at Target.

Anyway, guess I've always been fortunate...never really been constipated except for rare times I had to eat MREs. Those can clog you up something fierce.

The best colon cleanser is Haribo sugar free gummy bears:  https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM

You're guaranteed to lose 10 lbs in about an hour.  If you want to die of laughter, read the reviews on that Amazon page, and if you want to see footage of it, search for "LA Beast Gummy Bears" on YouTube. ?

Just now, Astra.Xtreme said:

The best colon cleanser is Haribo sugar free gummy bears:  https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM

You're guaranteed to lose 10 lbs in about an hour.  If you want to die of laughter, read the reviews on that Amazon page, and if you want to see footage of it, search for "LA Beast Gummy Bears" on YouTube. ?

Yes I've watched that video before it's hilarious. I can't believe that guy is still alive.

• Haha 1

It's funny to read all these 'colon cleaning' ideas. I'm assuming none of you guys have ever had a colonoscopy...  That's the real deal, right there.

42 minutes ago, Zag L. said:

but then you'd have to ease up on the low-carb thing.

Ya I've gone off LOW carb.. now i'm just lower carb... don't go out of my way to eat carbs. I've also cut cheese completely out of my diet. I was eating A LOT Of cheese. I would buy it by the 2 lb bag. :D 

just eat a healthy diet and pre/probiotic rich diet and you will  be fine. if you want add some acacia fiber to your normal meals.

highly processed breakfast cereals is garbage food

On 9/14/2018 at 8:12 AM, FunkyMike said:

Honestly I might. Reminds me very much of the procedures they do at Karlsbad.

So did you try it?

20 hours ago, warwagon said:

So did you try it?

Not yet. Am still recovering from a szechaun trip ;) 

szechuan-spicy-hot-pot-1.jpg

Constructed something similar to your mix:

147453887_digestivetract1.thumb.JPG.d7b98eae08d90b4233a719b2f8c9a852.JPG

This would turn out to be one expensive toilet session.  ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 9:23 AM, Astra.Xtreme said:

You're guaranteed to lose 10 lbs in about an hour.  If you want to die of laughter, read the reviews on that Amazon page, and if you want to see footage of it, search for "LA Beast Gummy Bears" on YouTube. 🤣

I can't ... stop... laughing!!! *GASP*

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm is eating whole cranberries good for your colon? 🤔 reason I asked is bc I love cranberries (I actually prefer that over strawberry, blueberry or any other berry), grapefruits (love the bitterness of them), pears (prefer that over apples, plums or peaches), and honeydews (and pumpkins in the autumn time).

*Actually in a nutshell, I eat fruits that have less “spotlights” on them, you know what I mean?* 

I’d recommend the DIET cranberry juice from Ocean Spray - only 5 calories and one gram of sugar.