Package Bomber Sayoc and Stormy Daniels worked at the same strip club Heavy screen grabs


 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, wakjak said:

should be moved to conspiracy.

Sauce: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy 

conspiracy

 noun

con·spir·a·cy | \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē  \

plural conspiracies

Definition of conspiracy 

1: the act of conspiring together They were accused of conspiracy to commit murder.

2a: an agreement among conspirators uncovered a conspiracy against the government

b: a group of conspirators a conspiracy made up of disgruntled aristocrats

 

A wise man once taught me, that not all conspiracies are theories. What are the chances of Soyac and Stormy Daniels having worked together? remember: there are no coincidences!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep, I heard Stormy smuggled the stickers that covered Sayoc's van in her vajayjay.

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Q-truth said:

What are the chances of Soyac and Stormy Daniels having worked together?

Well, he DJ'd at a strip club, and he lived in Florida, and she is a porn star who did stripping gigs all over the country, probably not much of a stretch to believe that she would have worked in West Palm Beach, FL. 

 

42 minutes ago, Q-truth said:

A wise man once taught me, that not all conspiracies are theories.

Then you may need to reconsider what you consider to be "a wise man".

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I also heard that both Hilary and Obama were in the same post office at the time Soyac bought the stamps used to mail the bombs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And Hitler, Trotsky, Tito, Freud and Stalin all lived in the same area of Vienna at the same time in 1913. That doesn't mean that 20th century politics is all an elaborate conspiracy.

 

Here we're talking about two otherwise unconnected individuals who happened to work in a population location in a busy city. Being a DJ he likely worked in dozens, if not hundreds, of different venues in his career; she would have done likewise as an adult entertainer.

 

Occam's Razor applies here. Trump is a sleazy old man who sleeps with prostitutes. One of the many prostitutes Trump slept with happened to work at the same venue as one of his many mentally ill supporters and was triggered by Trump's hateful rhetoric. There's no mystery here. The Democrats don't need to engage in elaborate conspiracies to discredit Trump - they only have to wait for him to speak.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So he's been working there as a DJ for 2 months, and she performed there back in April.

 

Yeah, nice connection. Their paths apparently didn't cross by about 4 months. I wonder what other places they both visited 4 months apart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2018 at 1:13 PM, Q-truth said:

Sauce: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/conspiracy 

conspiracy

 noun

con·spir·a·cy | \kən-ˈspir-ə-sē  \

plural conspiracies

Definition of conspiracy 

1: the act of conspiring together They were accused of conspiracy to commit murder.

2a: an agreement among conspirators uncovered a conspiracy against the government

b: a group of conspirators a conspiracy made up of disgruntled aristocrats

 

A wise man once taught me, that not all conspiracies are theories. What are the chances of Soyac and Stormy Daniels having worked together? remember: there are no coincidences!

 

 

Who said there are no coincidences?

 

Also when you make posts with nothing more then screenshots and no actual supportive links, it makes the post seem tin foily and less credible as to something anyone should take seriously. That seems to be a common factor with conspiracy people. It comes off as a incomplete thought with no organization. If you want to be taken seriously, not sure if you do, then make a proper thread on a subject and dont just post a few screenshots that don't actually show support for anything other then someone with a nutty idea. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.