I need a signature

https://www25.zippyshare.com/v/yutchLUf/file.html

It's a dongle emulator. I'm a student and I really need this. Can you sign this driver for Windows 10 x64? Please.

hello bm07tr

Unfortunately I doubt you'll find anyone on this forum that has driver signing abilities.

Is there a reason you NEED the driver signed for your testing? you should be able to install unsigned in a VM or if this is for an official school project then your school should be providing a testing environment you can install the driver in without needing it signed.

It's Mkbus Dongle Emulator driver. It's unsigned driver so driver is working on Test Mode but unfortunately my CAD software isn't working on test mode.

FunkyMike already signed Multikey (and old dongle emulator driver) on this forum. But Multikey driver is old and buggy.

1 hour ago, FunkyMike said:

Sorry bm07tr. Unfortunately there is no way for me to sign this anymore.

@FunkyMike Thank you for your interest.

A lot of people need dongle emulators, especially for education. I believe someone will help.

Hello,

Is that a kernel-mode driver?  If so, it needs an Extended Validation code-signing certificate, not just a standard one.  The least expensive one I've been able to find is $349.00 for this one-year long EV cert from DigiCert: https://www.digicert.com/order/order-1.php.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

• Like 2

On 10/30/2018 at 5:51 PM, bm07tr said:

@FunkyMike Thank you for your interest.

A lot of people need dongle emulators, especially for education. I believe someone will help.

A driver that needs to be modified or updated to talk to a "Dongle" to work in a newer version of Windows makes sense.

But I am curious to know for my own knowledge improvement if there is a valid use-case for "emulating a dongle" in a school environment or any environment?