Software needed to check new miniPC

I have just bought an i3 7100 MiniPC , 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD (I think M2), with wifi.

I installed win10 , but propably won't be my 1ry OS.I think I will install Manjaro Budgie.

I have a return with full refund for 14days. I thought while I am still on windows, What software can I use to test/ stress test the miniPC?

Linux aps are also welcome ofcourse.

I just want to make sure everything is working properly

BTW, I noticed occasional malfunction of the USB KB/Mouse combo in 2 different USB slots

What do you mean? What is malfunctioning about it?

It's usually works or it doesn't. You try another USB port?

Hello,

AIDA64, BurnTest, CineBench, FurMark, LINPACK, and Prime95 all come to mind.  But it depends on what parts of the computer you wish to stress test.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

1 hour ago, Mindovermaster said:

What do you mean? What is malfunctioning about it?

It's usually works or it doesn't. You try another USB port?

sometimes, the wireless mouse gets very lazy and travels pretty slowly. When I plug the mouse in another laptop, it is ok

5 minutes ago, goretsky said:

Hello,

AIDA64, BurnTest, CineBench, FurMark, LINPACK, and Prime95 all come to mind.  But it depends on what parts of the computer you wish to stress test.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

BTW: Prime95 made the CPU 95 c for almost 10 minutes, so I stopped the test

11 minutes ago, medhunter said:

sometimes, the wireless mouse gets very lazy and travels pretty slowly. When I plug the mouse in another laptop, it is ok

BTW: Prime95 made the CPU 95 c for almost 10 minutes, so I stopped the test

well, I don't think it is necessarily the USB port. You must have some driver errors...

Also, Prime95 is meant to do that. If it stays under 100C, I'd call that a good CPU stress test. Would you ever need to run at 100%? not really..

7 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

What do you want to benchmark/test? CPU? GPU? RAM?

I'm on Linux Ubuntu 18.04 Mate.

This is a good GPU benchmark: https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/linux-gpu-benchmark/

Sysbench is good for stressing your CPU.

I will use these soon, I am on ubuntu budgie now.I wouldn't bear getting into the win10 update loop.Not even the 1st restart