Microsoft declines to support Office Basic 2007 but something more - it removed the installation link

Question

Dear all,

I own a licence for Office Basic 2007 Medialess with a product key. Last week I needed to reinstall my PC and I tried to install again Office Basic 2007, but Microsoft has stopped the support of this product, and which is worse - in the internet is missing a link for download, at all.

I'll be very thankful to you in case you can help me with a link or installation file, which I can use for re-installation of Office Basic 2007 with my valid product key.

Any your response will be welcome, I am  nearly down-hearted.

Valentina

1 answer to this question

59 minutes ago, Valentina Gerasimova said:

Dear all,

I own a licence for Office Basic 2007 Medialess with a product key. Last week I needed to reinstall my PC and I tried to install again Office Basic 2007, but Microsoft has stopped the support of this product, and which is worse - in the internet is missing a link for download, at all.

I'll be very thankful to you in case you can help me with a link or installation file, which I can use for re-installation of Office Basic 2007 with my valid product key.

Any your response will be welcome, I am  nearly down-hearted.

Valentina

Microsoft doesn't continue to offer software they no longer support.

That said, if you or someone you know has an MSDN subscription, it can be downloaded from there.

• Like 3