How can I share a wireless printer with the rest of a local network?

I have a Brother MFC-L2680W printer that is plugged in to my desktop and it also has the ability to print via WiFi. Is it possible to share the printer via the local network (allow other's on the network to print to it)?

Well, if it is Wi-Fi, everything that connects to the network sees it. Unsure where you are going here.

Unless you are asking how to enable WiFi?

6 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Well, if it is Wi-Fi, everything that connects to the network sees it. Unsure where you are going here.

Unless you are asking how to enable WiFi?

All of our desktops are wired via ethernet, only one which is the laptop is WiFi

Your printer Wi-Fi is connected to your network/router, not your Wi-Fi devices. I found this out myself.

2 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Your printer Wi-Fi is connected to your network/router, not your Wi-Fi devices. I found this out myself.

So all the systems should be able to see the printer, providing that it is connected to the WiFi?

I have mine Wirelessly connected, and my Wi-Fi-less PC can pick it up. As long as your router/AP can see it, and is shared on the network, anyone on network can see it.

As long as both devices are on the network, it doesnt matter if it is wireless or hardwired, youll be able to print. Connect the printer to the router, then install the brother software on the computers and have it find the device

22 minutes ago, Circaflex said:

As long as both devices are on the network, it doesnt matter if it is wireless or hardwired, youll be able to print. Connect the printer to the router, then install the brother software on the computers and have it find the device

Thanks for the info.