Looking for these wallpapers

I'm looking for these wallpapers from the old windows xp starter editions or the original from where microsoft got them.these were got from screenshots. or maybe someone knows the names of the places.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

xpefes_InPixio.jpg

post-69754-1143526382.jpg

xpbodrum.jpg

xpbodrumkalesi.jpg

0629start8.jpg

• cep_head changed the title to Looking for these wallpapers

That's what I could find you

1-Cartagene, 2-Vietnam, 3-easter island, 4- NOTHING, 5-Street in the Early Portuguese Port of Colonia, 6- Turkey,Pamukkale,calcified limestone terraces at sunset, 7- bodrum castle, 8-palacio salvo in the center of the city of montevideo (uruguay)

Sorry for my english but i'm french.

BONNE JOURNEE

Cartagena-1200x785.jpg

Pirlouit was there ever a french version of the windows xp starter? anyways still looking for the vietnam one and the 2 from india i posted screenshots of.

For your capture of OS (gray) it is precisely XP in Vietnamese version.

For the news ( and also the first ones that I did not find) I will go back if it made you happy. After that I may be a little long .. according to my state of health (I am the first sorry) see you soon and the sooner I hope.

best regards

I think the top one is Halong Bay in Vietnam?
201503131711461611.JPG

The bottom one is Ulun Danu Temple in Bali
ulun-danu-bratan-temple.jpg

Machu Pichu in Peru was the most obvious one for me
historic-sanctuary-of-machu-picchu-15004

The one with the heads is Easter Island
easter_island_erosion_1.jpg

On 11/24/2018 at 11:50 AM, cep_head said:

found one on gettyimages

gettyimages-a0148-000978a-1024x1024.jpg

hard to believe 500.00 for a pic.sure like to find the one microsoft used without the getty images logo.ive searched till my eyes are bloodshot lol

• 1 month later...

If you want to get higher res versions of many of these wallpapers, you can reverse search the wallpaper using TinEye and find its link on Getty Images (though some of them like the Vietnamese hills one have been withdrawn). Then you can use a program called ZeonDownloader and drag the link of the pic into it. It will give you it in 1024px, though if you buy the pro version you can get them in 2048px and even full resolution.

On 1/15/2019 at 12:15 PM, Downcat said:

If you want to get higher res versions of many of these wallpapers, you can reverse search the wallpaper using TinEye and find its link on Getty Images (though some of them like the Vietnamese hills one have been withdrawn). Then you can use a program called ZeonDownloader and drag the link of the pic into it. It will give you it in 1024px, though if you buy the pro version you can get them in 2048px and even full resolution.

I'm trying to find the actual ones that microsfot released with xp starter edition.would love to find the complete iso or the startoc.cab from it,they could have been on the language cd that came with the xp starter edition as it was for different countrys