Any good wireless earbud?

Any wireless earbud (not wireless earphone, I hate the cord) you can recommend compatible with V30?

To enable HiQuad Sound System quality system, only certain earphones will do the job.

Looking at around 50, but can spend more. I want that has a brand name so it's durable

As far as I know You will need wired earbuds to utilize the Quad DAC on V30. Yo can try looking for earbuds supporting APT-X HD  which is currently the best quality wireless solution but can't be compared to that Quad DAC inside the V30.

You are looking for cheap, high quality, wireless headphones?

Cheap

High Quality

Wireless

Pick 2 out of those three and you will get something.  High Quality and Wireless, isn't going to be cheap.  Cheap and Wireless isn't going to be high quality.  Cheap and High Quality isn't going to be wireless (and really high end isn't going be cheap but you can get high quality for relatively cheap (100-150 for wired)).

The soundcore products from Anker are pretty good and affordable (Cheap Wireless, not really high quality but pretty good quality).  Liberty Lite is about $65 and is completely wireless

I have this pair and they work great.  The cable doesn't bother me at all.  I had another pair of Anker branded ones (not soundcore) but there was some audio lag which cause frustration when watching netflix either streaming on my phone or streaming on my tv with private listening enabled (tcl tv with app on my phone), they were good for music listening...Both pairs have plenty of bass, good highs, and decent mids.  They have a pro version that has an EQ but those have that wire between the headphones, which are otherwise wireless to the device.

edit: high quality you can look at the shure se846, but you will find that the price is out of your price range and they are tied together via a wire.  But if you are serious about quality, they are about $900 a pair, $800 if you go wired.  https://majorhifi.com/campfire-andromeda-versus-sure-se846-comparison-review/  

another high quality headphone is the Westone w60.  It is in direct competition with the shure se846 I have listed above.  Reviews for both are quite good.  

22 hours ago, Yogurth said:

As far as I know You will need wired earbuds to utilize the Quad DAC on V30. Yo can try looking for earbuds supporting APT-X HD  which is currently the best quality wireless solution but can't be compared to that Quad DAC inside the V30.

Is there a big different between quad day and APT-X HD?

11 hours ago, sc302 said:

You are looking for cheap, high quality, wireless headphones?

Cheap

High Quality

Wireless

Pick 2 out of those three and you will get something.  High Quality and Wireless, isn't going to be cheap.  Cheap and Wireless isn't going to be high quality.  Cheap and High Quality isn't going to be wireless (and really high end isn't going be cheap but you can get high quality for relatively cheap (100-150 for wired)).

The soundcore products from Anker are pretty good and affordable (Cheap Wireless, not really high quality but pretty good quality).  Liberty Lite is about $65 and is completely wireless

I have this pair and they work great.  The cable doesn't bother me at all.  I had another pair of Anker branded ones (not soundcore) but there was some audio lag which cause frustration when watching netflix either streaming on my phone or streaming on my tv with private listening enabled (tcl tv with app on my phone), they were good for music listening...Both pairs have plenty of bass, good highs, and decent mids.  They have a pro version that has an EQ but those have that wire between the headphones, which are otherwise wireless to the device.

edit: high quality you can look at the shure se846, but you will find that the price is out of your price range and they are tied together via a wire.  But if you are serious about quality, they are about $900 a pair, $800 if you go wired.  https://majorhifi.com/campfire-andromeda-versus-sure-se846-comparison-review/  

another high quality headphone is the Westone w60.  It is in direct competition with the shure se846 I have listed above.  Reviews for both are quite good.  

I appreciate your time for answering my question

For Liberty Lite, do you know if it supports APT-X HD?

I heard about Anker and I can imagine the frustration when it comes to audio lag. 

I will pass that out

With that Share se846, they do look powerful, but the budget lol 😂 

Good to know about the brand though

They do not appear to support it.  

Going to the official aptx hd site,  there are none of that style that support it. There aren’t a lot of buds that do support it.  These do. 

RBH Edition ProStereo H2 by i.tech https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0785GQ1GC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_a3-8Bb226ZDBQ

i get wanting to use all of the technology the device is capable of.  There are better options out there if quality music is what you are after. Don’t just go with what the reviews say though, your ears aren’t the same as the reviewers and will more than likely hear things differently.  Higher quality headphones will have multiple drivers like the shures I listed of having 6 drivers (that is a lot for a tiny ear bud and you pay for it) as well as tuned properly so you don’t get artificial sound artifacts that don’t belong. 

Sound isn't as simple as getting the latest technology to get the best reproduction. Recordings and sound has been around far longer than these digital devices you carry everyday. Companies are into reproducing sound like a fine wine, technology can only help enhance it. But, if the care and research don’t go into it, it is just a gimmic to get you to buy something.  IMO there isn't enough out there yet to warrant needing these technologies built into the phones, there are already very good options out there if you need to have good quality sound.  As more adopters come into the mix, it will be more beneficial to get these technologies.  You can be an early adopter, I will pass for now.

On 11/19/2018 at 3:08 AM, SlayerS_BoxeR said:

Any wireless earbud (not wireless earphone, I hate the cord) you can recommend compatible with V30?

To enable HiQuad Sound System quality system, only certain earphones will do the job.

Looking at around 50, but can spend more. I want that has a brand name so it's durable

Quad DAC = very unique and special = WIRE

Anything else is just, well, anything else.

4 hours ago, SlayerS_BoxeR said:

Is there a big different between quad day and APT-X HD?

I have to say I haven't listened to Quad DAC but was mulling over getting an LG as my next phone and did a lot of reading, mostly on Head-Fi ( https://www.head-fi.org ) and its forums. If You are going wireless any phone phone with APT-X HD will do, if going for the best LG's Quad DAC is the best currently.

9 hours ago, sc302 said:

They do not appear to support it.  

😮

Going to the official aptx hd site,  there are none of that style that support it. There aren’t a lot of buds that do support it.  These do. 

RBH Edition ProStereo H2 by i.tech https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0785GQ1GC/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_a3-8Bb226ZDBQ

i get wanting to use all of the technology the device is capable of.  There are better options out there if quality music is what you are after. Don’t just go with what the reviews say though, your ears aren’t the same as the reviewers and will more than likely hear things differently.  Higher quality headphones will have multiple drivers like the shures I listed of having 6 drivers (that is a lot for a tiny ear bud and you pay for it) as well as tuned properly so you don’t get artificial sound artifacts that don’t belong. 

6 drives? Wow 😎Sounds like I really need to visit some stores to test them out to experience this. Good to know 

Sound isn't as simple as getting the latest technology to get the best reproduction. Recordings and sound has been around far longer than these digital devices you carry everyday. Companies are into reproducing sound like a fine wine, technology can only help enhance it. But, if the care and research don’t go into it, it is just a gimmic to get you to buy something.  IMO there isn't enough out there yet to warrant needing these technologies built into the phones, there are already very good options out there if you need to have good quality sound. 

True. A lot of them are gimmicky, which makes it harder to choose the right model.

As more adopters come into the mix, it will be more beneficial to get these technologies.  You can be an early adopter, I will pass for now.

Not an early adopter either

Thanks, stores around me don't have any of the models you listed so I guess I'll have to visit some stores to test the ones that have at least similar specs to experience. Liberty Lite is on my radar 😎

9 hours ago, DevTech said:

9 hours ago, Yogurth said:

I have to say I haven't listened to Quad DAC but was mulling over getting an LG as my next phone and did a lot of reading, mostly on Head-Fi ( https://www.head-fi.org ) and its forums. If You are going wireless any phone phone with APT-X HD will do, if going for the best LG's Quad DAC is the best currently.

APTX-HD tis! I will check them out. Thanks

9 hours ago, DevTech said:

Quad DAC = very unique and special = WIRE

Anything else is just, well, anything else.

It should get titled as "The end justifies the means"

36 minutes ago, SlayerS_BoxeR said:

😮

6 drives? Wow 😎Sounds like I really need to visit some stores to test them out to experience this. Good to know 

http://www.shure.com/americas/where-to-buy/in-store

See if there are any stores near you to go try them out.  They aren't going to be at some big chain store, they will be at audiophile stores/musical instrument stores.   Bring whatever device you are going to listen with, they should have a listening room where you can try out things as you shouldnt be spending this kind of money without hearing them first.