Falcon10 | Centering the taskbar icons in real time.

I requested this feature because it looks nice. And some people like to do their work in the middle of the screen.

But it never got implemented. So i wrote a tool that does this automatically.

No matter how many icons there are in the taskbar they always get nicly centered.

Requirements:

Windows 10

Tested on:

1803 x64

1809 x64

Download:

https://chrisandriessen.nl/downloads

Changelog:

Falcon10 Build 27-11-2018 November
* Added simple tray menu for exit & restart

Falcon10 Build 26-11-2018 November
* Supports Windows 10 All builds
* No Admin Required!

PS: The gui you see in the video is gone for better performance

Im also working on a unnamed side project using the Falcon10 Mechanics.

That is able to Center the whole taskbar. You have seen in Customatic as a concept. <-- I hope they continue

This is already working as i am typing this topic. But it needs time...

unamed.thumb.png.f0f7027754d3e71b51075dafc466176a.png

Edited by chrisand1998
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Ditto, immediate virus warning, and waiting for the dev to please explain, before i use this, or share this project with anyone.

got a reply from the dev: 

Yes iam aware of that, this is getting worse from the last month. I can't do anything about this i even contacted MS to whitelist FalconX but no answers. It is a false positive of course but FalconX is modding Windows in realtime so that could be the issue why its getting marked. You have to make an exception for now.  

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Brandon H said:

likely the same issue @Raphaël G. has run into with Dopamine. since it's not a 'signed/trusted' app many AVs throw a false positive.

Yes, it is really silly. Cheap AV's flag software based on obscure behavioral checks. Also, software which is delivered with a installer which is not signed using a certificate, have a much bigger chance of getting flagged as malware by such AV's. A certificate is not free and usually, not cheap. A developer which creates software in their free time, and delivers said software for free, cannot be expected to buy a certificate just because some AV's are bad.