Autoruns

I ran this program for the 1st time ever. I have some yellow,pink and blue entries highlited. I am pretty sure it is OK to delete the yellow entries but I am no sure of the rest. Can you guys help me out with this plz?

thx

You can deselect whatever ones you want as long as you know you do not need or want them to run.  Using modern hardware and a current OS, you shouldn't need to go in and start disabling things. What are some of the ones you have listed that you are considering disabling?

9 minutes ago, Zag L. said:

You can deselect whatever ones you want as long as you know you do not need or want them to run.  Using modern hardware and a current OS, you shouldn't need to go in and start disabling things. What are some of the ones you have listed that you are considering disabling?

Ones that have missing fill (yellow) associated with the, is it ok?

If it's the entries from the wow64 folders, you can't otherwise it's your call. If the file is missing, then disabling won't have any impact anyway.

41 minutes ago, Zag L. said:

If it's the entries from the wow64 folders, you can't otherwise it's your call. If the file is missing, then disabling won't have any impact anyway.

Ok Thx... other opinions are welcomed :)

3 hours ago, Zag L. said:

This is the only 1 i I'm unsure of C:\windows\system32\gathermetworkinfo.vbs which is pink. Should I delete it?

thx

13 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

This is the only 1 i I'm unsure of C:\windows\system32\gathermetworkinfo.vbs which is pink. Should I delete it?

thx

No