Using .NET or PHP to Create Generator Scripts

Question

Hey, I've come across some pretty genuine looking websites online. Actually, they were generator websites that offered Free PSN Codes & stuff. I couldn't actually sense the whole source code but I wanted to understand on which platform they are really built?

10 answers to this question

Fairly certain this has to be a troll thread given the OP's low [and useless] post count.

Here's a post from another site:

Hi, I found some websites online that offer Free Robux or Free PSN Codes and stuff. So, apparently I found that these sites are fake and probably a scam.

I just wanted to know on which platform they work. I sensed some PHP and JS but I am not a coder. Can you help me out?

DanCouper:

They could be (backend) using absolutely any programming language, it is impossible for for us to know as each site is a unique thing and we can’t see it - sorry to be a bit blunt, but it’s like you saying “I saw an animal today, can you tell me what type of animal it was?”. That question can’t be answered, we need more context. Frontend, for any scripting it has to be JS as that’s the only thing it can be. If there’s no scripting, then no programming language, just HTML/CSS (possibly generated by the backend).

jaygummers:

Yes, I was a little vague about the description but I don’t know much about coding and stuff. I am actually trying to figure out how much cost it would take to develop such websites.

elsaoneill:

You can’t figure out these generators cost because it depends on the developer how much he or she will charge. But if you share some website, then I’ll try to find out which platform they are using.

jaygummers:

3h

Okay! So I came across a few fake generators actually. But I found this website  [questionable link removed] to be having both generators and guides. I figured out that the main CMS is WordPress but I am not sure about the generators on this site.

Source: https://www.freecodecamp.org/forum/t/creating-generator-scripts/244211

I'm sure somehow my post just violated Neowin rules, but it seems as if this thread will go nowhere.

38 minutes ago, Jhayson said:

Can you help me ? What are the codes of Priority Scheduling Algorithm in VB.Net ? Thank you .

How would I know? I don't even know the backend side. 

You've pretty much avoided answering the question to the only other poster, this thread is useless.

If you have a question, ask a useful  question to get a helpful response.

What do you want to do with the script? Do you have a goal are you just trying to figure out how to hax0r a free PSN site?