2080 Ti - best card and brand + black as possible?

I'm looking to get a 2080 Ti for my next build

I know very little about the different post-release brands that ship these cards.

I'm building a complete blackout build with as little lighting as possible (prefer none)

Prefer highest performance out of the group, which does get expensive I understand. I don't need the hybrid style cards either.

I'd love to hear your recommendations! Thank you very much.

EDIT: Currently out of stock are okay as well, since I am not purchasing immediately. With any hope they'll come available again soon.

EVGA is the ultimate best.

ASUS, Gigabyte, and Zotac are good as well. PNY, I am not sure about.

If you are looking for black with no RGB, try ASUS. They provide a lot of black cards.

As I am not shop/price-worthy outside the USA.

A lot of ASUS high end cards have Aura Sync...you can turn that off and not have a light show, or you can turn it on and have a light show or have a solid color....the choice is yours

ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP ?  is  like EVGA FTW  2080  Ti  and   ASUS Strix 2080 TI?

what different have  these  3  vga  cards?#

so you believe  that some   of them can overclock  higher and also   do you   believe  that some  have  better  cooling and  fans

can  you  tell me  please?????

also  msi  2080 TI trio is very  good card?

did they found problems in EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA and asus astrix 2080 Ti ?

in which cards they found the problems? and the issues??#
can you tell me please?

i had  heard  thet  2080 ti  cards  had  a  lot of problems  is it  true??

they are all going to be about the same, just what added features do you want/are you going to use.  

the 2080 chips have issues, under performing against the older 1080 cards.  That could probably be fixed with a firmware update.

uh, Sector, would you mind sending links to these devices? And do not use USA links, because each country has slightly different hardware.

so these  4  vga  cards  are  the same in performance and  cooling?

i found this  links

https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=11G-P4-2487-KR

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RTX2080TI-O11G-GAMING/

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-RTX-2080-Ti-GAMING-X-TRIO

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-gaming-geforce-rtx-2080-ti-amp-extreme

but i believe  that some of them can overclock  higher and also i  believe  that some  have  better  cooling and  fans

do  you agree?

did they found problems in EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 ULTRA and asus astrix 2080 Ti ?

in which cards they found the problems? and the issues??#
can you tell me please?

i had  heard  thet  2080 ti  cards  had  a  lot of problems  is it  true??

what  kind of issues  found in the chips of  2080Ti;;  cards?

Edited by sectorseven

which 2080 TI you believe has better
better cooling systems, custom pcbs with more power phases and binned chips (nvidia sells two different chips to the classical cheaper manufacturers and "-A" which is cherry picked and pulls better oc).l;;;;;

from all these 9 ?
astrix 2080 rtx ti - Triple fan cooler, 1665 MHz Boost Clock

Evga Ftw3 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock

msi rtx trio 2080 ti - Triple fan cooler, 1755 MHz Boost Clock

Palit Gaming Pro OC 2080TI - Dual Fan Cooler, 1650 MHz Boost Clock

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB Xtreme Waterforce 

Zotac GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB AMP (ZT-T20810D-10P)

AORUS GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI XTREME WATERFORCE 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD

GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI AMP EXTREME EDITION 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD

GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI SEA HAWK OC 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD

ASUS is fine as well ... but out of the cards you listed it doesn't have the fastest boost clock.  It will probably be a little slower than the EVGA.  

I personally wouldn't worry about the boost clock..

Stay with EVGA. They are the best GFX company out there.

21 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

EVGA is the ultimate best.

ASUS, Gigabyte, and Zotac are good as well. PNY, I am not sure about.

If you are looking for black with no RGB, try ASUS. They provide a lot of black cards.

As I am not shop/price-worthy outside the USA.

EVGA for warranty reasons (build quality as well) - otherwise (and especially if ordering domestically - as in the United States), MSI if you are going basic (my GTX 1050 Ti OC has held up; therefore, I certainly can't sneeze at it - I bought it as a birthday prezzie for me to replace my long-in-the-tooth EVGA GTX 550 Ti and it has taken everything I have thrown at it - from shooters to RTS games to Android emulators and just plain kept trucking - despite being tag-teamed to a G3258 clocked dead-stock and itself being also dead-stock.  Yes - you read right - no overclocking at all.    Not that I don't know how; just have no need to.  That is the scary part - I went cheap to save money.

6 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

EVGA for warranty reasons (build quality as well) - otherwise (and especially if ordering domestically - as in the United States), MSI if you are going basic (my GTX 1050 Ti OC has held up; therefore, I certainly can't sneeze at it - I bought it as a birthday prezzie for me to replace my long-in-the-tooth EVGA GTX 550 Ti and it has taken everything I have thrown at it - from shooters to RTS games to Android emulators and just plain kept trucking - despite being tag-teamed to a G3258 clocked dead-stock and itself being also dead-stock.  Yes - you read right - no overclocking at all.    Not that I don't know how; just have no need to.  That is the scary part - I went cheap to save money.

OP is in the UK. Remember him saying that from another post. Why he won't post cards from Scan.co.uk, I'll never know.

I never liked MSI, after I had to RMA one of their boards 3 TIMES. After that, it didn't work again. I just tossed the board.

Edit: Also I hate Gigabyte boards.  BUT, I have a Gigabyte 750Ti, so /shrug (recommended by  @Unobscured Vision )

2 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

OP is in the UK. Remember him saying that from another post. Why he won't post cards from Scan.co.uk, I'll never know.

I never liked MSI, after I had to RMA one of their boards 3 TIMES. After that, it didn't work again. I just tossed the board.

How long was that ago?  Note that I am not disputing your issue - however, most brands have cyclical quality issues (and that even includes EVGA); still, EVGA has avoided quality issues as of late.

16 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

How long was that ago?  Note that I am not disputing your issue - however, most brands have cyclical quality issues (and that even includes EVGA); still, EVGA has avoided quality issues as of late.

All good. This has to be in the AMD Athalon days. Can't say for sure. They're not a big company as they once were...

EVGA avoided quality, hmm...

50 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Edit: Also I hate Gigabyte boards.  BUT, I have a Gigabyte 750Ti, so /shrug (recommended by  @Unobscured Vision )

Don't blame OP for that, scan are a horrible scam ridden company and I'd advise anyone to never buy products from them.

Had a quick look up on 2080 chip issues, didn't find much but I did find a thread on nvidia forums slating EVGA 2080 cards: https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1076017/geforce-rtx-20-series/2080-fe-poor-performance/2/

3 minutes ago, n_K said:

Don't blame OP for that, scan are a horrible scam ridden company and I'd advise anyone to never buy products from them

Really? Never knew that, huh. Scratch it off my books...