Software category


 Share

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Bruinator said:

Is it me or does the s/w section of this site renders strangely?

 

https://imgur.com/a/Bey097P

Are you talking about how there is the top section for "top questions from the past month" before showing the rest of the posts? If so, then it is there by design. Otherwise you may need to be more specific about what is weird because it looks fine to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Are you talking about how there is the top section for "top questions from the past month" before showing the rest of the posts? If so, then it is there by design. Otherwise you may need to be more specific about what is weird because it looks fine to me.

Under filters, it is listed as all votes instead of number of responses. When I open a thread, i, then, will see responses. It could just be me though.  If it is just me, sorry. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Under filters, it is listed as all votes instead of number of responses. When I open a thread, i, then, will see responses. It could just be me though.  If it is just me, sorry. :)

That's the design of that particular forum due to it being a Q&A forum. In fact it's exactly the same, it's just worded differently. Instead of number of replies you just look at the number of "answers" to see how many responses there have been.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

That's the design of that particular forum due to it being a Q&A forum. In fact it's exactly the same, it's just worded differently. Instead of number of replies you just look at the number of "answers" to see how many responses there have been.

I see, TYVM Nick. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.