• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Software category

Jim K    12,286

//moved to Site & Forum issues

What is wrong with it?  Looks fine.

dipsylalapo    1,646

Yep not seeing an issue my side either. 

Anything in particular we should be looking at @Bruinator

Nick H.    9,317
14 hours ago, Bruinator said:

Is it me or does the s/w section of this site renders strangely?

https://imgur.com/a/Bey097P

Are you talking about how there is the top section for "top questions from the past month" before showing the rest of the posts? If so, then it is there by design. Otherwise you may need to be more specific about what is weird because it looks fine to me.

Bruinator    28
57 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

Are you talking about how there is the top section for "top questions from the past month" before showing the rest of the posts? If so, then it is there by design. Otherwise you may need to be more specific about what is weird because it looks fine to me.

Under filters, it is listed as all votes instead of number of responses. When I open a thread, i, then, will see responses. It could just be me though.  If it is just me, sorry. :)

Nick H.    9,317
26 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Under filters, it is listed as all votes instead of number of responses. When I open a thread, i, then, will see responses. It could just be me though.  If it is just me, sorry. :)

That's the design of that particular forum due to it being a Q&A forum. In fact it's exactly the same, it's just worded differently. Instead of number of replies you just look at the number of "answers" to see how many responses there have been.

• Thanks 2

Bruinator    28
14 minutes ago, Nick H. said:

That's the design of that particular forum due to it being a Q&A forum. In fact it's exactly the same, it's just worded differently. Instead of number of replies you just look at the number of "answers" to see how many responses there have been.

I see, TYVM Nick. :)

• Like 1