• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

    Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

ultra Gaming PC for around 7000 euros

Recommended Posts

alui    0

Hi one my friend want to build one new ultra hardcore gaming pc for games

the budget which he can give is 7000 euros maxinum,

can you help me with the build of 7000 euros on PCPartpicker choices;;

he wants too have the best gaming build in that money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mindovermaster    1,695

Intel/AMD CPU? Water or Air? NVIDIA/AMD GPU? SLI/XFIRE? What is he gaming? What resolution? Does he need monitor, too?

 

Cases are a personal matter. He for looks or cooling or quietness? There's more that goes into a case than just "best".

 

Might want to give us a better idea than "7000 euros gaming computer"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alui    0
Posted (edited)

yes he wants  to choose in  both platforms and intel and amd, also he  want nvdia  gpu ,, he plays all  the kind of games,, he is crazy hardcore gamer. he   wants one  gaming  monitor 27 size ips 2k resolution,

 

for cases he wants  ultra  cases because he will put later watercooling 

 

can you help me with the build of 7000 euros on PCPartpicker choices;;#

 

I want  sugestions in  7000 euros in  both platforms

he  wants ssds, hardisks,, coolers ,, keyboard,  mouse , he  wants to  build  one very crazy  gaming buld
 

 

some example which I have  seen  is  that

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/KGD2FT

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/ with  9900k I want..in  that  budget

 

Edited by alui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+DevTech    1,442
5 hours ago, alui said:

yes he wants  to choose in  both platforms and intel and amd, also he  want nvdia  gpu ,, he plays all  the kind of games,, he is crazy hardcore gamer. he   wants one  gaming  monitor 27 size ips 2k resolution,

 

for cases he wants  ultra  cases because he will put later watercooling 

 

can you help me with the build of 7000 euros on PCPartpicker choices;;#

 

I want  sugestions in  7000 euros in  both platforms

he  wants ssds, hardisks,, coolers ,, keyboard,  mouse , he  wants to  build  one very crazy  gaming buld
 

 

some example which I have  seen  is  that

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/KGD2FT

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/ with  9900k I want..in  that  budget

 

There are members here that enjoy providing "shopping lists" and they might wander by sooner or later...

 

I prefer to provide insight and understanding...

 

This recent thread has a lot of info about gaming monitors:

 

 

For which there are a lot of tradeoffs depending on desired sync speed and the "no compromise" monitors that have it all could use up a significant chunk of your budget.

 

The most part of your budget should go for the GPU card, either Titan RTX or RTX 2080 Ti

 

Samsung 970 should get locked in for boot drive and either a second 970 or WD Black 6 TB for games and data

 

Don't waste money on fast RAM, get slow RAM, 16 or 32 gig - G.Skill is the brand I suggest.

 

Mobo needs lots of PCIe lanes to drive two M.2 PCIe x 4 and then 1, 2, or 3 GPUs at 16  lanes each

 

CPU is whatever is leftover in the budget, not very critical for gaming.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alui    0
Posted (edited)

can  you suggested me  lists from  pc partpicker;;

 

example something like  this;;

 

https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/bNJCcY

 

what  you mean There are members here that enjoy providing "shopping lists" and they might wander by sooner or later...??

 

what  you mean with  this;;

 

can you provide me  providing "shopping lists" with  this  budget of  7000 euros;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+trag3dy    3,929
Posted (edited)

For that kind of money I'd buy a prebuilt, honestly. Much easier and you also get a warranty.

 

https://www.digitalstorm.com/aventum-x.asp

 

Only problem is I don't know of any in the EU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+trag3dy    3,929
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, alui said:

I don't  want pre-builts

 

I want the best parts from partipicker.(ssds  hardisks  vga cards  memory,, motherboard cpu . keyboard mouse  all the stuff)

 

example https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/bNJCcY  l

 

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/dnXHZR/by_merchant/

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/c3t6gw/by_merchant/

 

Well then it looks like you've mostly got it sorted out. The only thing I would change is the motherboard and an m.2 drive for your os drive.

 

https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/XwY9YT

 

You might also want a large capacity mechanical drive for storage.

 

You could also look into getting 2x rtx2070's but I'm not sure how that compares to a single 2080 ti rtx. I assume at worst it will be similar performance and will be a little easier on the wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alui    0
Posted (edited)

what is  your opinion for the  aorus master motherboard;; and aorus xstream motherboard;;

 

this list  which  you send me is  yours''

https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/XwY9YT?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+trag3dy    3,929
Posted (edited)

Aorus? I've never heard of that brand before. Do you maybe mean Asus? If so Asus is a top quality brand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+trag3dy    3,929
Posted (edited)

Oh, it's gigabyte. Gigabyte is an okay brand. But you said you wanted the best and the best motherboard for the 9900k is the MSI godlike.

 

Of course "best" is kind of relative, like it will only be worthwhile if you're going to be overclocking. Which you haven't mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alui    0

do you know for  these 3   ,motherboards; 

 

msi  doesn't have good vrm like aorus master and aorus xstream  my friend

 

see  some reviews my  friend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
alui    0

The Aorus Xtereme has the best VRMS, iGPU support & 10gbps LAN, the Godlike & ROG XI Extereme don't have 10gbps LAN. However 10gbps internet is only available in select parts of the world right now. And board costs of 500 EUR. Aorus Master is 200 EUR cheaper and just as high end except it doesn't have 10gbps Ethernet, it has everything you need and is your best option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+DevTech    1,442
1 hour ago, alui said:

The Aorus Xtereme has the best VRMS, iGPU support & 10gbps LAN, the Godlike & ROG XI Extereme don't have 10gbps LAN. However 10gbps internet is only available in select parts of the world right now. And board costs of 500 EUR. Aorus Master is 200 EUR cheaper and just as high end except it doesn't have 10gbps Ethernet, it has everything you need and is your best option.

You are going about this process the wrong way.

 

"Shopping List" thinking leads to ignoring the forest for the trees

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+trag3dy    3,929
1 hour ago, alui said:

The Aorus Xtereme has the best VRMS, iGPU support & 10gbps LAN, the Godlike & ROG XI Extereme don't have 10gbps LAN. However 10gbps internet is only available in select parts of the world right now. And board costs of 500 EUR. Aorus Master is 200 EUR cheaper and just as high end except it doesn't have 10gbps Ethernet, it has everything you need and is your best option.

Sounds like you got everything figured out then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+DevTech    1,442
3 hours ago, alui said:

I don't  want pre-builts

 

I want the best parts from partipicker.(ssds  hardisks  vga cards  memory,, motherboard cpu . keyboard mouse  all the stuff)

 

example https://fr.pcpartpicker.com/list/bNJCcY  l

 

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/list/dnXHZR/by_merchant/

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/c3t6gw/by_merchant/

 

Yeah it's really hard to figure out what you really want because a list is not a way to set priorities and OPTIMIZE

 

For "spend a lot of money" and NOT have it obsolete in 3 months, you need to FOCUS ON GPU:

 

https://www.originpc.com/landing/2018/nvidia-titan-rtx/

 

TITAN RTX

NVIDIA® TITAN RTX™ is the fastest PC graphics card ever built for ORIGIN PC desktops. It’s powered by the award-winning Turing™ architecture, bringing 130 Tensor TFLOPs of performance, 576 tensor cores, and 24 GB of ultra-fast GDDR6 memory to your ORIGIN PC.

 

titan-rtx-design.thumb.jpg.b511db7ac07fdbf2e7badd17bf15b99d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
+DevTech    1,442
3 hours ago, trag3dy said:

For that kind of money I'd buy a prebuilt, honestly. Much easier and you also get a warranty.

 

https://www.digitalstorm.com/aventum-x.asp

 

Only problem is I don't know of any in the EU.

It's an interesting point where smaller custom PC builders will be local and have a local reputation

 

I got curious and here is what I found:

 

First, Alienware gets a call out as a localized global corp...

 

And special mention to Origin founded by the original Alienware team, but don't know if they have a European operation:

 

https://www.originpc.com/landing/2018/nvidia-titan-rtx/

 

 

 

And a quick look in Europe:

 

https://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/build-your-own-pc/

 

https://www.utopiacomputers.co.uk

 

https://www.novatech.co.uk/promo/pc-configuration.html

 

https://www.chillblast.com

 

https://www.computerplanet.co.uk

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.