Firefox forum

Bruinator

Hi,

I am trying to sign up to this site  http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38

Every time i set it up, comes to the security question which is always "how many letters in mozilla" which is 7 or seven. It always comes up saying security answer is wrong . i have tried various email accounts and different hosting sites but it always says security answer is wrong. I even tried using a vpn but I have the same results.  Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Has anyone else have this issue?

thx

+jnelsoninjax
8 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

Hi,

I am trying to sign up to this site  http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38

Every time i set it up, comes to the security question which is always "how many letters in mozilla" which is 7 or seven. It always comes up saying security answer is wrong . i have tried various email accounts and different hosting sites but it always says security answer is wrong. I even tried using a vpn but I have the same results.  Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Has anyone else have this issue?

thx

I just tried, and got the same response. It would seem that there is a bug there!

• Thanks 1
Bruinator
9 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

I just tried, and got the same response. It would seem that there is a bug there!

TYVM

• 2 weeks later...
Mindovermaster

Umm, trying to do what?

+jnelsoninjax
12 minutes ago, Bruinator said:

I was wondering if someone could try and make an account at http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewforum.php?f=38  

I have been trying for over a month with no success. I am wondering if it is a site issue or me.

Thx

Got it to work, answer the question about how many letters in Mozilla with 6, however I have not received the email confirmation yet.

Bruinator
3 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Got it to work, answer the question about how many letters in Mozilla with 6, however I have not received the email confirmation yet.

For some reason, I always put 7 or seven and it dont work. So strange.

7 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Umm, trying to do what?

Trying to set up an account.

+jnelsoninjax
Just now, Bruinator said:

For some reason, I always put 7 or seven and it dont work. So strange.

I tried 8 and 7 and the both were deemed incorrect, but when I put 6 in accepted it, but the email has not shown up yet.

Brandon H

pretty sure another member asked about this in the forum a few weeks ago too. their capitcha or something has been broken on the registration

nothing that can be done about it right now unfortunately

edit: @Bruinator it was you that created the last topic as well; please be careful about creating duplicate topics

edit2: merged your old thread for you :)

• Thanks 1
Bruinator

I will try and do that as well. Maybe, the admin of the site cant count. :lol

• Haha 1
Brandon H
1 minute ago, Bruinator said:

6 worked with confirmation email  .tx Guys :)

now that you're in you might want to contact an admin about the broken registration :); maybe they're just not aware it's broken.