• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Man sues parents for giving birth to him 'without his consent'

webeagle12    943

A 27-year-old Indian man is suing his parents after he says he didn't give them his consent.

According to Fox News, Raphael Samuel is seeking payment for life for his birth.

"If we are born without our consent, we should be maintained for our life. We should be paid by our parents to live," Samuel said in a YouTube video.

Samuel's mother responded to his lawsuit saying if her son can come up with a rational explanation she will accept her fault.

Fox News reports that Samuel loves his parents and they have a great relationship, but "they had me for their joy and their pleasure."

https://www.news10.com/news/international/man-sues-parents-for-giving-birth-to-him-without-his-consent-/1764985906?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_WTEN&fbclid=IwAR0pDYvIHcqqCYAmVLlmcR4IsFFynx5jIsqSBykG-d8gjN7W5SZfHi27Fvk

theyarecomingforyou    10,335

Yawn. This is clearly attention seeking nonsense, yet it's being reported on by international news organisations as if it is serious news.

• Thanks 1

+warwagon    12,597

They deserve it. I mean if your own child will sue you for that kind of stupid ######, you did a pretty ###### poor job of raising your child.

Brandon H    2,512

lol they were talking about this on the radio this morning; both his parents are lawyers it sounds like so this seems like a radical form of rebellion lol

FloatingFatMan    17,166

If he doesn't want his life, I know a simple solution...

DocM    15,956

Sincep VA is considering post-birth abortions I suggest his parents move there then apply it to him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1