Help with best option of speakers

Hi.Currently i'm looking for good gaming speakers . I doubt beetween Creative Inspire T6300 5.1, 

TrustGaming GXT 38',logitech Z333 2.1 and 313..Could you pls help to choose the best model.By the way maybe you could advise another model speakers.Budget similar like these models.I need best option for these money

Edited by 4ektonij

3 hours ago, 4ektonij said:

Hi.Currently i'm looking for good gaming speakers . I doubt beetween Creative Inspire T6300 5.1, 

TrustGaming GXT 38',logitech Z333 2.1 and 313..Could you pls help to choose the best model.By the way maybe you could advise another model speakers.Budget similar like these models.I need best option for these money

Speakers are VERY subjective.

Gaming speakers traditionally might have 2 differences from "multimedia" speakers:

1. Emphasized rear channel for surround sound so you can hear people sneaking up behind you etc

2. Boost in the human speech frequencies so you can hear chats from team members clearly

These days of cheap stuff, either item may not exist at a low price point.

Also gaming features are not going to work right if they don't have the right audio support in the game, the O/S and the audio chips being used for the 5.1 surround encoding.

If you are looking at a 2.1 speaker set, then that's not really gaming unless the speakers emulate 5.1 somehow which some expensive "sound bar" systems can achieve due to a wide array of multiple speakers in front of you.

Otherwise, without gaming specific features just a good quality speaker can be nice and your ears can be a good judge there.

A quality 2.0 set is the easiest to "get right" - For 2.1 the subwoofer location is important to get proper audio handoff from the small satellites to the low end unit. The way to solve that problem is to use 2.0 quality speakers for the 2.1 satellites which of course is more expensive...

For buyers on a tight budget, the very best audio value will be to purchase an ancient high-quality audio receiver and two speakers used in your local "buy and sell" (old Yamahas still sound great and just about any old British HiFi)

- Takes up more room

- audio quality 10 times better than low end "gaming" speakers