UPS Extension Cord

What you mean, exactly? Your cord is too short, or are you running out of outlets on your UPS?

Hello,

I have normally purchased such equipment on Amazon.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Are you kidding us ?

just buy any extension socket in any store, cut your UPS cable and replace it for socket.

use basic power cable for your equipment.

All you need is a +screw driver and a little bit of your brain ( just enable it before you do anything )

09090909090909.JPG

Through reverse Google image search .... that appears to be a HP C-13 PDU.

Where do you get it?  No idea ... whatever electronic store (brick or online) you have in the Philippines I guess.  eBay seems to have them.

4 hours ago, 3kneedad said:

Hi I'm from Manila, Philippines. Anyimage.thumb.png.e6687b4efaa42d0af4a2aa54e973131d.pngone who can help me look for a UPS Extension cord?

Your request will get better answers if you provide detailed specs, product numbers etc and what the overall objective is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mains_electricity_by_country

If you can review that article, electrical connections and voltages can vary quite a bit around the world.

That is NOT a UPS extension cord ;)... That is a specific PDU extension bar..

What I would really suggest is you post up the make and model number of what your wanting to add more plugs too.. A PDU is not a Extension Cord ;)

And then can help you find the appropriate hardware to accomplish your task.. Posting up a picture of what you "think" you need is not a good idea and could lead to wasted time/effort/money and end up with damaged equipment or even a fire, etc..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1