Is this as good as it gets or what ?

Kheldar

bill-gates.jpg

Bill Gates, Chairman and CEO of Microsoft, and the richest man in the world at over $50 Billion net worth, arrested in New Mexico 1977

Guest Weasel526

BTW, i though he isn't CEO nemore... just chief software architect or some stupid thing. Oh well, bottom line is you are tooo rich when you have a trampeline room in your house and a master trampeline repair man.

Also, Steve and WOZ weren't 100% 'innocent' either. Watch the pirates of silicon valley, funny movie.

configure

prostitution? LMAO :D

Krome

No... he got arrested for charging software with an arm and a leg... keekekeke and assult-and-battery with the pirates... kekeke

and you know... as a good citizen, I am going to send this memo to the feds and the America's Most Wanted... let's see what he has to say now? I know this is not gonna end up in the DOJ this time...

configure

AND HE IS SMILING!!! IMAGINE THAT!! A guy arrested for reckless driving smile at the camera when he's arrested.. B$*@&$)@!! :mad: :right:

... lol ;) :D

Elliot B.

Nice ######! ;)

kintamanate

Yowzers! Must've been arrested by the fassion po-lice. Then I dont think anyone can live up to the standards of 70's fassion :p