Doctor Visit

A friend of mine posted this on FB. It just sounds so much like a funny joke. Has no names or anything, not copyrighted. ;)

Went to the doctor yesterday, the nurse weighed me, being weight conscience, I asked if she could take off 10 lbs cause I had all my clothes on, jacket, wallet and stuff in my pockets, she refused, so in the middle of the hall to the exam rooms, I striped down in to my thong and got on the scale again, I was 11 lb lighter, she embarrassingly wrote down the new weight, by the look on her face, I don't think she will say no next time, just guessing. Then I had my exam, during the examination, the doctor told me I was obese, I snapped back and told him he was ugly, but at least I can diet to fix my issue. For some reason, they didn't ask me to schedule my next appointment, but they did request I go for colonoscopy exam, I think he is mad at me.... :) (lighten up, i am just kidding about the thong......... and everything else too)

11 hours ago, Mindovermaster said:

A friend of mine posted this on FB. It just sounds so much like a funny joke. Has no names or anything, not copyrighted. ;)

That's funny! I would almost be tempted to do the same thing! :D