Windows 10 May 2019 Update; when will it be publically available?

10 minutes ago, Zero.Freedom said:

It almost to the end of the month still when I check the update it hasn't show up for me so I wonder why?

i dont think your missing out on anything really , i still aint got it either an im in Australia. , thgere is another weay to get it by downloading the Downloadtool or whatever it called

Anyhow I am at United States and I am on Windows 10 Pro what attract me about the May update is the feature call Windows Sandbox which I felt attract to protect my computer. 

21 minutes ago, Zero.Freedom said:

Anyhow I am at United States and I am on Windows 10 Pro what attract me about the May update is the feature call Windows Sandbox which I felt attract to protect my computer. 

Windows Sandbox is nothing more than a VM. It’s not going to protect your computer aside from running questionables inside of it. 

Still don't have it through Windows Update herein the UK, Windows 10 Home edition.

The Pro edition I have updated a few days ago.

Without using the media creation tool, I guess there's no other way to update my machine?

9 hours ago, Sir Topham Hatt said:

Still don't have it through Windows Update herein the UK, Windows 10 Home edition.

The Pro edition I have updated a few days ago.

Without using the media creation tool, I guess there's no other way to update my machine?

i still havent gotten the update ( Australia )

If you desperately want the update but it isn't being offered and you don't want to wait, then there's always the Windows 10 Update Assistant.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I've used this on several shared machines. The setup file name could be outdated but it does grab the latest update when you run it (user in the US here). This is an update process, like you'd get via Settings > Update, not a wipe-and-reinstall.

34 minutes ago, zhangm said:

If you desperately want the update but it isn't being offered and you don't want to wait, then there's always the Windows 10 Update Assistant.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

I've used this on several shared machines. The setup file name could be outdated but it does grab the latest update when you run it (user in the US here). This is an update process, like you'd get via Settings > Update, not a wipe-and-reinstall.

yeah i know about that but im not in any rush to get it, its not like its gonna change my life if i get it now is it, so i'll sit back an wait.