I have some old PC games

I have some old PC games in their boxes that have been sitting on my shelf for about a decade or two.  I was thinking of finally getting rid of them but was wondering if they were of interest to anyone.  I'm not sure if all the boxes have the discs and/or manuals.  I'll check if and when someone's interested.

y4mhCEdKtZuy-zpdpEZ4NmNMx3mnE5_S0YpbkWM6y4mBAP-tbsyMjtodhYdrjI01rRPhlc_6WFRbNkXH

Nice. I had to get rid of the boxes I had for mine awhile ago. And eventually just got the GOG or whatever companies release. I miss seeing them on a shelf.

Also I miss the manuals. There is nothing better than a paper manual. 

Kinda wish I had held onto old boxes. Only have Tribes left as a trophy. But that is a lot of shelf space and I've moved over a dozen times since 98. Though strangely I still have several boxes from Apple ][s I stored in my parent's garage 25 years ago.

I'd say, if you are left to trash them, hold onto the manuals and discs at least for a while. Those, as Xenon said, are still valuable and far easier to store. And I've seen some people make cool decorations from the discs etc.

RIP LucasArts.

I would take the Star Wars games and the C&C series, but realistically I know that it wouldn't be worth the hassle getting them working and it's best left to nostalgia. :(

Ah, Encarta...I wonder how outdated the information is on that disk? :laugh:

7 hours ago, Zagadka said:

Kinda wish I had held onto old boxes. Only have Tribes left as a trophy. But that is a lot of shelf space and I've moved over a dozen times since 98. Though strangely I still have several boxes from Apple ][s I stored in my parent's garage 25 years ago.

I'd say, if you are left to trash them, hold onto the manuals and discs at least for a while. Those, as Xenon said, are still valuable and far easier to store. And I've seen some people make cool decorations from the discs etc.

RIP LucasArts.

Even if I keep the discs and manuals I don't know what I'd do with them.  They're not worth much to me, maybe to a collector or for nostalgia.

6 hours ago, Nick H. said:

I would take the Star Wars games and the C&C series, but realistically I know that it wouldn't be worth the hassle getting them working and it's best left to nostalgia. :(

Ah, Encarta...I wonder how outdated the information is on that disk? :laugh:

Not just that hassle, but also getting them to Switzerland! Do you want them?