• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Is my forehead big ?

Samantharob    4

Is my forehead big it’s roughly 6.5cm from my hairline to my eyebrows and my whole face is 17 cm long ?

is this big or ...

Matthew S.    946
Posted (edited)

Do you look like Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z/Super?

• Like 2

techbeck    6,865
Posted (edited)

yes...

• Like 1

Samantharob    4

No I don’t look like Zegeta  Jesus Christ 

• Like 1

Samantharob    4

Should I get hairline surgery ? 

• Like 1

adrynalyne    11,834

Yes. 

• Like 1

Ms Twit Who    2

Yes...but this  Sounds like a statement to me since I haven't seen it and yet the measurements compute rather lengthy.  

Thing is, we don't seem to rate the long foreheads like we would nose, ears or massive mouth!!  Look at our sexy Rihanna. Her forehead speaks for itself and  it goes un-mentioned.  

Great for headbutts tho.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

Samantharob    4

@HussamT taht was sorta rude to be honest , don’t really think that was necessary . If u had a big forehead would u wnat people saying this to u 

@Ms Twit Who dunno whether that was a compliment or not lol . Lots of people say I’m pretty but I had one comment from someone who was being rude about my forehead and it has stuck with me ever since 

• Like 1

moriel5    13

@SamantharobI generally try to avoid conflicts with others, however I just wanted to say that the guys here were either being sarcastic, trolling you, or in certain cases, may actually be genuinely trying to help.

In my opinion, it shouldn't matter how wide or short, bit or small, a person's forehead is, since I know that whatever we were born with, was for a reason, so there is no reason to let it bother us.

A similar case is, from what I had heard, when many western women try looking asian, however at the same time, many asian women try looking western, and forrr the same exact reason, since they think they would look better that way.

As the saying goes, the neighbors grass always looks better. However in reality, the grass from the parable is best if it's owner likes it the way it is.

• Like 1

Samantharob    4

@moriel5 yes I understand that some people may be mean or sarcastic , u have put it in much nicer terms and u seem like a nice person . I agree that the size of ones forehead doesn’t matter it’s more of an insecurity I have myself. I don’t know if when I’m older I should get  forehead reduction x 

• Like 1

+Zag L.    694

If it helps, I just measured my forehead (for the record, that is a statement and activity I'd never expected to say or do!) and from my hairline to the top of my brow is about 6.75 cm and I certainly would never think my forehead is large by any means. While my face is a bit over 20 cm the proportions aren't that different so I'd  have to say no, your forehead is not big.  

• Thanks 1

moriel5    13
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Samantharob said:

@moriel5 yes I understand that some people may be mean or sarcastic , u have put it in much nicer terms and u seem like a nice person . I agree that the size of ones forehead doesn’t matter it’s more of an insecurity I have myself. I don’t know if when I’m older I should get  forehead reduction x 

I never said people were trying to be mean. While it is certainly possible, it's more likely that they did not think of the consequences.

As for the insecurity, while this will sound cheap, it's best to try facing it, and finally letting it go.

You will be happier if you do not feel that if you change your physical aspects, things will be better.

And make sure that you can tell the difference between having an insecurity and taking responsibility, since those two things can be confused (for example, if you are not sleeping properly because you are not taking care of important issues).

I'm not an expert, however I know that a general way of taking things can not work, and thus each person needs their own way, so I recommend to you to speak with someone who has experience with life, like say your parents or your grandparents (I'm not assuming your age, this holds true whether you are 15 or 50, if possible), or good friends that are responsible and not easily swayed all sorts of fashion trends and the like.

By the way, just for the fun of it, I just measured my brow right now, and it appears that my brow is ~6cm, while my face is ~20cm, but even if it were ~7 and ~17 I wouldn't really care.

I've seen all sorts of different proportions in the past, and it's pretty much the same to me.

• Like 2

+fusi0n    2,025

This thread is gold. 

• Like 1

moriel5    13
2 minutes ago, fusi0n said:

This thread is gold. 

• Like 1

adrynalyne    11,834
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, fusi0n said:

This thread is gold. 

It’s made huge headway. 🤣
@OP: it doesn’t really matter either way as long as you are happy with yourself. 

• Like 2

+suprNOVA    170
39 minutes ago, fusi0n said:

This thread is gold. 

This x10

+warwagon    13,025

I really expected to see a photo of his forehead.

• Like 2

Samantharob    4

@warwagon really not that interested 

moriel5    13
Just now, warwagon said:

I really expected to see a photo of his forehead.

From your posts over the years (yes, I've been reading on Neowin, including the forums, for over 5 years), I was expecting more from you.

Samantharob    4

@Zag L. thank you so much ! This helped a lot 

+warwagon    13,025
1 minute ago, moriel5 said:

From your posts over the years (yes, I've been reading on Neowin, including the forums, for over 5 years), I was expecting more from you.

Expecting more how?

Samantharob    4

@adrynalyne yes I suppose so ! I’m not really happy tho it’s always thinking about it 

Jazmac    2,615
On 6/21/2019 at 8:40 AM, Ms Twit Who said:

Yes...but this  Sounds like a statement to me since I haven't seen it and yet the measurements compute rather lengthy.  

Thing is, we don't seem to rate the long foreheads like we would nose, ears or massive mouth!!  Look at our sexy Rihanna. Her forehead speaks for itself and  it goes un-mentioned.  

Great for headbutts tho.

She does have a "go-ahead" forehead doesn't she?

Samantharob    4

@Jazmac what’s that mean lol ?

moriel5    13
18 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Expecting more how?

I don't mean to offend, however I can say that I had a lot of respect for you.