There are many great features available to you once you register at Neowin, including:

  • Richer content, access to many features that are disabled for guests like commenting on the front page
  • Access to a great community, with a massive database of experience on hard & software issues, gaming and recreational activities, and more
  • Access to the Neowin IRC - you could make a friend from across the world and talk to them live
  • Access to Neowin contests & subscription offers and forums that are not open to guests/li>
  • It's simple, and FREE! · Register here

Man arrested in death of missing Utah student Mackenzie Lueck


 Share

Recommended Posts

mackenzielueck-suspect.jpg

Quote

 

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Authorities are filing murder and kidnapping charges in the death of a Utah college student who disappeared 11 days ago.

 

Salt Lake City police chief Mike Brown said 31-year-old Ayoola A. Ajayi will be charged with aggravated murder, kidnaping and desecration of a body in the death of 23-year-old Mackenzie Lueck.

 

Police say Ajayi met Lueck at a park where she was last seen after taking a Lyft from the airport at 3 a.m.

 

Brown says burned evidence, including Lueck's things and her remains, was found at his home. The home was searched on Wednesday and Thursday and Ajayi was the man previously identified as a person of interest.

 

It wasn't immediately clear if Ajayi had an attorney. He has not returned previous messages from The Associated Press.

 

 

https://www.10tv.com/article/man-arrested-death-missing-utah-student-mackenzie-lueck-2019-jun

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't met strange people at the park at 3 A.M..  This advice applies to men and women, but especially women.  If this meeting was for some sexual or nefarious or illicit reason, then pick a better time.  I'm curious what they say, if they even know, his reason behind killing her was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, macrosslover said:

Don't met strange people at the park at 3 A.M..  This advice applies to men and women, but especially women.  If this meeting was for some sexual or nefarious or illicit reason, then pick a better time.  I'm curious what they say, if they even know, his reason behind killing her was.

There is quite a bit more information here:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7191903/Friends-missing-Utah-student-Mackenzie-Lueck-spot-activity-Instagram-account.html

 

Apparently, she has been seeking out sugar daddies.

 

She was probably trying to keep that a secret.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Mockingbird said:

There is quite a bit more information here:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7191903/Friends-missing-Utah-student-Mackenzie-Lueck-spot-activity-Instagram-account.html

 

Apparently, she has been seeking out sugar daddies.

 

She was probably trying to keep that a secret.

Thanks for the info, it definitely wasn't normal for a woman to meet a "stranger" at 3 A.M in the park.  Well trying to live the high life cost her everything unfortunately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, macrosslover said:

Thanks for the info, it definitely wasn't normal for a woman to meet a "stranger" at 3 A.M in the park.  Well trying to live the high life cost her everything unfortunately.



Is it even normal for girls to meet with their sugar daddies at 3 AM?

 

I don't know any of my friends that does that.

Edited by Mockingbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mockingbird said:

There is quite a bit more information here:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7191903/Friends-missing-Utah-student-Mackenzie-Lueck-spot-activity-Instagram-account.html

 

Apparently, she has been seeking out sugar daddies.

 

She was probably trying to keep that a secret.

 

So, sex worker - a  favorite food of serial killers. Time to dig into this guy's Google/Apple Maps history for repeated visits.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mockingbird said:

Is it even normal for girls to meet with their sugar daddies at 3 AM?

 

I don't know any of my friends that does that.

When it comes to women and the possibility of large sums of money, they lose all common sense.  An example, here in Georgia we had a case a month ago where this guy claimed he was a millionaire on match.com.  He met a woman, and in one day (literally) they had a first date, he said he loved her and wanted to marry her and they should buy a house together.  First day.  She gives him $80,000 within the week and shocking nobody he disappears.

 

Can you imagine he wasn't a millionaire and was lying about it all?  🤷‍♂️.  For the record he was no Adonis, so clearly she was attempting to be a gold-digger and got it done to her.

 

So to answer your question is it usually normal for women to meet sugar daddies at 3 AM, no, when large sums of money are involved all bets are off.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.