Pretty Good Graphics Card?

The price of graphics cards is as wide as the open road.

I bought a Powercolor RX580 (8GB), which at £400 or so, I thought was middle to upper good.  But I've seen some people's streams of games and they clearly have settings much higher than mine.

I play a game like Planet Coaster but whether it's the game, settings (which I have low-medium) or what, but the graphics card gets pretty noisy - so much so, I limit how much I play on it at any tone time.

Is a graphics card that's more in the £600 range going to be loads better?

I can't remember what I had before but I'm sure the card was only a couple of hundred pounds.  Didn't really notice a difference when I started using the new one.

What's a top card to buy these days?

18 minutes ago, Sir Topham Hatt said:

The price of graphics cards is as wide as the open road.

I bought a Powercolor RX580 (8GB), which at £400 or so, I thought was middle to upper good.  But I've seen some people's streams of games and they clearly have settings much higher than mine.

I play a game like Planet Coaster but whether it's the game, settings (which I have low-medium) or what, but the graphics card gets pretty noisy - so much so, I limit how much I play on it at any tone time.

Is a graphics card that's more in the £600 range going to be loads better?

I can't remember what I had before but I'm sure the card was only a couple of hundred pounds.  Didn't really notice a difference when I started using the new one.

What's a top card to buy these days?

when did you pay that much for that card??

current price is about £165

https://www.ebuyer.com/787165-powercolor-amd-rx-580-8gb-ddr5-red-dragon-graphics-card-axrx580-8gbd5-3dhdv2-oc

a 2060 super or 2070 super would run rings around it.