Watching/ listening to YouTube through Bluetooth headphones, very obvious 2 second lag

As the title says, when I am listening to music through YouTube and listening with the Bluetooth headphones I see a lag between what I am seeing and what I am hearing, and I would say it's around 2 seconds or so, which provides to be very annoying to watch. I have checked and all the drivers are up to date, as is Windows. I am not sure if it happens with video files, I will test and report back my findings, but it is very clear on YouTube, and it is not due to buffering. Does anyone have any other ideas as to what might be causing this issue?

It's not unique to Windows - in fact, it's a problem with ALL wireless connections - regardless of OS.

Wired beats wireless - period.

What Bluetooth version does your computer have, and what are the speakers say for the type of BT used?

@PGHammerthat is true in some scenarios. Not all.

Just now, Mindovermaster said:

What Bluetooth version does your computer have, and what are the speakers say for the type of BT used?

Oh?  Find me a scenario where a wireless connection - regardless of distance OR connection method - is NOT burdened by lag.  (I'm referring to audio, video, OR data.)

4 minutes ago, PGHammer said:

Oh?  Find me a scenario where a wireless connection - regardless of distance OR connection method - is NOT burdened by lag.  (I'm referring to audio, video, OR data.)

I believe that you cannot get 5.1 audio through 1 audio (3.5) cord, but I belive that BT can. Don't quote me on that, but it was something to that affect.

Mice are getting more wireless by the day. We aren't getting a lag on our computers... (that much, if at all)

1 hour ago, Mindovermaster said:

Headphones are reporting 4.0, as for the motherboard, I do not know, but it's new enough I would guess it's 4.0 (I can not find anything listed in the specs about the Bluetooth)  motherboard is an Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO

13 minutes ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Headphones are reporting 4.0, as for the motherboard, I do not know, but it's new enough I would guess it's 4.0 (I can not find anything listed in the specs about the Bluetooth)  motherboard is an Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO

Yeah, your board has BT 4.2. So that shouldn't be an issue.

Do you have any other wireless devices near you? Mouse, for example?

17 minutes ago, Mindovermaster said:

Yeah, your board has BT 4.2. So that shouldn't be an issue.

Do you have any other wireless devices near you? Mouse, for example?

Yes, the mouse is wireless, Logitech G903