Need some help and advice for my website

Question

I made this site in a day and a half, but I need more input.

www.9cy.com/members/ccg/

Please tell me how I can make it more appealing to the eye and how I can make it look better. I would like for it to become more advanced in the HTML programming. I dont know much about advanced html or php or anything else. Help me out.

azerchXP;)

5 answers to this question

Moved to Graphics Design Corner forum. You might want to try add some image as your logo or something to make it eye-attracting.. it looks "empty" to me.

I need some help here. Post your opinions about the site so that I can change it. I am thinking of making it straight computers and taking out the Christian. LMK

:lick: :cool:

Add some graphics mate. Especially a nice flashy logo up top as configure has already stated. This will help to fill it in a little and make it overall more pleasing to the eye. Nice effort so far. ;)

Greetz

At the top where header1 is located (you site logo) you have alot of empty space available. I would increase the size of the logo to fill the emptiness.

various graphics fitting the theme of the website would greatly enhance it.

Don't try to overload the first page with to much information, a user usually want to see the news in the site without having to scroll down. you could put a link at the top of the page somewhere, that would take a person to the news section of the same page. (like you did the top link at the bottom of the news)

All in all, decent layout, should fit most peoples screen resolutions.

The above are just my opinions, others may not think the same way.

I am thinking of having a logo in my name with a faded out keyboard and maybe a cross, but I think the cross will be too much. I would like to know if anyone is experienced with photoshop 6 that they could help me out with this and help me make a transparent gif in photoshop. LMK. Thanks.