Winxp colour Theme voting

48 members have voted

1. 1. Winxp colour Theme voting

• blue
    • silver
    • olive green

Originally posted by configure  

I'll vote for.... ..... My custom made theme.. :D  

I've not seen any of those theme yet, a screenshot of 'em would be nice ;)

Hey configure, can u give us some details of your custom theme? I have XP Silver now but I am starting to get a little tired of it...

hehe, I'm sorry, I shouldn't said that since I'm not on XP (yet). But I've Win98SE color scheme, if you want, I can email it to ya.. again.. I apologize

Silver! the green looks like chuck and blue. well its just standard

I would like a greyscale theme like when u apply new styles or when u click Start > Shutdown and let the menu sit.

Kinda looks cool

Originally posted by goofydave  

Silver! the green looks like chuck and blue. well its just standard

I would like a greyscale theme like when u apply new styles or when u click Start > Shutdown and let the menu sit.  

Kinda looks cool

greyscale...kinda like your avatar :D

yeah i love the silver/metalic skin... the blue one's koo too (fer a change from silver) and the green olive... welll it really dosent even look green... it's more yellow-ish lol..but i would really like to see a red or a neon / green lookin skin myself :roll:

Originally posted by crackhbob  

I switch between Blue and Silver everyday... I want a RED one though! I hope someone will figure out how to get around the issue of security when modify the theme files....

XP Plus is said to have a Ruby Red theme, that may be what you are looking for. :)

aco: Unfortunatly, the version of MS Plus XP leakes does not contain any new visual styles. Hopefully there will be plenty avalible in this pack when it is released or avalible to download from Microsoft.

crackhead: I wished that they would have included the watercolor theme and different varieties of it in Windows XP as well instead of just taking it out. Maybe someone will figure out how to rip it from the last build that included this theme and apply it to the final version of Windows XP.

I believe that once Microsoft decided to use the Luna interface included with the final version of Windows XP, they abandoned the skinning project despite the fact that the ability to skin is still included in the OS. IIRC, the watercolor theme was just an example of how you could skin the OS, and at the time, MS would have put more themes in Windows XP, but now the possibility that MS will put more skins that are not based on the Luna theme is very slim.