want to start with VSC on Mycropython ( on esp32) :: Pymakr VSC Package throws errors 

Question

hello dear Neowin experts, 

the issues: want to start with VSC on Mycropython ( on esp32) :: Pymakr VSC Package throws errors 

want to start with VSC on Mycropython ( on esp32) 

regarding the vsc  -which runs on my win box:  well python seems to work well - but i want to work with Pymark - (see below) which seems to throw some errors ... 

cf https://lemariva.com/blog/2018/12/micropython-visual-studio-code-as-ide

Pymakr VSC Package

Pymakr enables you to communicate to your Pycom board using the build in command line REPL. Run a single file to your board, sync your entire project or directly type and execute commands.

Works with macOS, Linux, and Windows.
Connects to any Pycom board: WiPy, WiPy 2.0, LoPy, and any newer board.
Works best with firmware 1.6.11.b1 and higher. Earlier firmware might have unexpected behaviour when synchronizing files over serial.

Pymakr VSC Package
Pymakr enables you to communicate to your Pycom board using the build in command line REPL. Run a single file to your board, sync your entire project or directly type and execute commands.

Works with macOS, Linux, and Windows.
Connects to any Pycom board: WiPy, WiPy 2.0, LoPy, and any newer board.
Works best with firmware 1.6.11.b1 and higher. Earlier firmware might have unexpected behaviour when synchronizing files over serial.

after having installed it throws some errors 

guess i have to do some tests. report;

There was an error with your serialport module, Pymakr will likely not work properly. 
Please try to install again or report an issue on our github (see developer console for details)

well what to do now - i need to do some checks 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet