Unboxing  When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

iPhone 11 Pro unboxing and first impressions

Announced a week and a half ago, Apple's new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro series of handsets hit shelves today. I picked up the 256GB iPhone 11 Pro in Midnight Green. Typically, I'd go for the Plus/Max form factor, even though I don't like it as much, for the battery life.

But Apple boasted four additional hours of battery life on the non-Max model, and five extra hours on the Max variant. If the regular Pro can get me through the day, then I'll be much happier with that. And if not, I'll be returning it for the Max, and you'll see an iPhone 11 Pro Max unboxing article soon.

Along with the better battery life, the key improvement is all about the camera. It's now a triple-lens configuration, adding a wide-angle sensor to the main lens and the 2x zoom lens. But it's not just the addition of a lens, because they should all be better. In fact, the three lenses should work together to produce a better picture. All three lenses can record 4K 60fps video too.

The design of the back is slightly different, with a matte glass look. There's a new color too, Midnight Green. Check out the unboxing video below:

Make sure to subscribe to Neowin on YouTube! It's the best channel in the universe!

Report a problem with article
Next Article

TechBargains: iPhone 11, Apple Watch Series 5, Samsung Galaxy A50, Prime discounts and more

Previous Article

Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar now has a frame rate counter and an achievement overlay